Andustar

Spoiler

A Call to Trial

Circa. 11th of Malin's Welcome, 1909.

HGUMAR7UzS8HuQCYr5DOLxr2-kKTxJ_LRCtESP5U2tfWRZp5yquUG1kb9qltxfLzKxd2aoaLckk1IuXPAiNsgGCYxlu8I8evrysR9vBu4vAt94650-aig9EWXPSO9aRo1yo_CuYoSC0bjK839rYANVb7w-oGsQVzmCztCNLX3-rLsZTzu8in91ID8Ly3cg

By the UNITY OF MIND of the GOVERNMENT in PETRA, serving always CHIVALRY, LIBERTY and JUSTICE, the ROUND TABLE do affirm this EDICT, delivered at MOUNT GARMONT

Concerning the alleged crimes of the Archduchess Renilde I

@tilly

UeCN8pKvr1pE2kkPuxCkOoR3Tf0_-HffSAPEeiPVtxw-T9UIfqSRj9YcEw5c-Uwkpi9rDBiSK7rLmDvwKby8LfBd2wHFwifuGevDL8JxkN0DHIQmQZjG_vZsOlQhyLkhgBWdUXLHDPQ1YAPQnh24ToI

PREAMBLE

LO, unto the Petrans,

Dark times plague the lands of the Petra. In the pursuit of unity and peace, the Knightly Council calls upon Archduchess Renilde I to return to Petra to answer for crimes committed against the people of Petra and stand trial to end this debacle.

The alleged crimes of the Archduchess are an internal affair. The Round Table of Petra calls upon all foreign nations to not intervene and respect the sovereignty of the Commonwealth.

The Knights of the Petrine Laurel swear no harm shall come upon the Archduchess. Let us avoid bloodshed and settle these issues so we may adjudicate.

We call the Archduchess Renilde I to stand trial for the following crimes…

UeCN8pKvr1pE2kkPuxCkOoR3Tf0_-HffSAPEeiPVtxw-T9UIfqSRj9YcEw5c-Uwkpi9rDBiSK7rLmDvwKby8LfBd2wHFwifuGevDL8JxkN0DHIQmQZjG_vZsOlQhyLkhgBWdUXLHDPQ1YAPQnh24ToI

Chapter 1

78. Thieve the property of another Man.

84. Lay with another Man’s spouse, or to lay with another when you are wed.

Chapter 2

99. Raise an army against forces of the Commonwealth

SCXkUQs7hrEyrpM5-4ZDVj6dCxJUOo4sb6sdWjjTUtBljLSw1ImaehKs57V4rsxCWw0GAL_XMJ9V0RhYp_3RAcnz8Jibkth1bbFkPOLSjBke_-VY1OAeqmkywqqSZHx9Yr6attDULawtdRZ0i8SLmT3rvtFWWEoFMwTVDDWCYRaM5Wfj3p8PdhSczQID9Q

Spoiler

Tonight, 1/26, at 7pm EST at Castle Moere

Signed;

Knight Paramount, Sir Arthur de Lyons,
Sir Louis d'Azor,

Sir Brandt Berhal,
Sir Emir d'Abbassia,
Sir Gwendel Vilac,

Dame Livia d'Anapalais,
Sir Lucien Ashford de Rouen.

Sir Gwendel Vilac would sign the papers there after looking ot his fellow Knights and Dames of Petra "fierce as the fire, with honor in merit"

Sir Louis Valencour d'Azor would sign the parchment as he looked towards the names on the page. "We serve our Commonwealth brothern! Shall they never forget."

"The Commonwealth is founded upon a Knightly Republic, and so it shall return. I remove myself from the judicial body due to my involvement with the situation and trust the Knights of Petra to make a sound decision on these proceedings." says a red-eyed Archduke.

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

Wolfgang was already tired of seeing these missives. Like with the last 15, he also threw this one in the garbage, then lit it on fire.

17 minutes ago, Andustar said:

Let us avoid bloodshed and settle these issues so we may adjudicate.

"Hasn't bloodshed already occurred when your men 'allegedly' killed the Chamberlain of Petra, Bianka Jazloviecki?" A woman commented off the side. Her eyes, solemn and sunken, had been fixating on the missives for quite a while. She didn't dare rest after hearing the news from Father Blackwater's missive yet she couldn't bring herself to shed a tear. Oh, back to the reclusiveness she goes.

"All of this after she demanded reform from the Church? I smell something papish about the whole thing..." conjectures Hadadrimmon Harrenid