Petra Post

AYQNclLbg_biu0p9ojagrPc1yhNbzNwquekyZXY-Cqb9y32AvfWV1nN60q2WkmHbV-pdOCkSEfBq8l47eXdFwsUuVuf1vxywavN5qmHib_uNYpVdvkYpHY6b28BRJiknYtnIUDfPjAPnq-q3vpEZQHVZxe-sQigIdnXPR5slq8VrryNUSzKA-j4chx-XPA

Petra Post

AYQNclLbg_biu0p9ojagrPc1yhNbzNwquekyZXY-Cqb9y32AvfWV1nN60q2WkmHbV-pdOCkSEfBq8l47eXdFwsUuVuf1vxywavN5qmHib_uNYpVdvkYpHY6b28BRJiknYtnIUDfPjAPnq-q3vpEZQHVZxe-sQigIdnXPR5slq8VrryNUSzKA-j4chx-XPA

VOL.,i...NO.VII

VINTAGE

Petra Post

PRICE: 0.00 MINA

ii4QTuDnugYfpTM5pTCmVX7mc3w--2b2aniG9mU4UBJRurHQt0tnzixQW3Q2iU4LKhQ_N9kZGGpHniJvYmIFyJrh8E2efc1A0MDoohYg5GDr9LwyDz-LycfDtQXTCGcRcXtszd4Z2oySpOC5epcmredre1W8k2jU898Vzj9aOtie2D6zuI5AE2M9dep7EA

Current Events

Many folk are choosing between the Archduchess and the Archduke. For all who do not know, the Archduchess committed adulterous acts against our dear Archduke with the Prince of Haense. 

A civil war has already begun in the midst of the Petran people. Who will people go too? A cheater or a leader who has been there since the beginning of his reign? 

Petra Post applauds Ser Lucien for his assistance. If it were not for him, dear readers, we would all be in the dark of this awful crime!

We are CANONISTS! We do NOT support adultery! 

Sponsored by Writer’s League

Written by Evangeline Halcourt 

“Melius futurum scribemus”

We will write a better future.

kr_Ngfzjzp5rCtxq5h2pVTF2EofKKJJStxqtvhBE5r7Btzr7Ygb6ohSalsGt5JbuEOW6QDv6KcDrzSvNO1_t3MU_7MdyyUaMifqd177NHgowznbG5D5HZeXiXA2bu99ncCzpzwwKPBaj1trt5gM-IFltND_hxfFdBAgg3GCY_BOje0o7jFZxfLGCrVgXBQ

The Daily News

mqkfV8URRXcR2C15UmLbGuON1oPEOcAr4jB2xS9yHl6I0fwmXUpI9N3tRXzqzd3jof7xGrftKT4ydVEJFuvkan5_8Y2kTtYPtO9TQwgERQKrr55OCerKyCDReb8JSJuy-5nDKd8uNHLlSYV1jfmzKQ8UMeZHilyrO_sWv_qATCls0cW6TXZGusyf2fKICg

Petra Post

SUPPORTING THE

ARCHDUKE?

What should we do?

To those in support of the Archduke, you should go mining and collect materials to keep our inventory growing. Swords and armor are needed! Donations to the Petran treasury are always welcomed! Donations should go to Clementine Green as she is the current and true Treasurer of the Commonwealth. 

Spread the truth Petrans! We do not support a false duchess! If she can go out and lie to her own husband, how much has she lied to us? For how long have these sins occurred? Did Petra even matter to her? 

Good fortune will come to those who support the truth. GOD will reward you in the Seven Skies for keeping true to his books. Adultery is a sin! Remember that!

QmOBvjEx8vT8MLIYBC81c0I7wYODoAh2U3Ysss43zIedZLvyXraXcvsClK58SnMgyvFHFo49w7-ntCP7b_FDT27LGutUhCADmvuD5wwlju_6HFytDyAQKcyFLCBsex2uoRbxZH2GLfclRM5QMlaVvAvg1N_oYTJ9q6hHm15xjhEi8AGvha77Oax1Eg6M4g

LONG REIGN THE ARCHDUKE

VltONNPLTZKRt_FEiBouwwVt71DaV-JG21kullrqFi4FaigEr_ZHLQ7Rkj6Rx_CPYrzXz3po7IKi2olpIJPQOWyldm8I-07Bb622y9W4ExavgJ6PX9nATeJ6nSQpHWBJ-aEv8t5jpscGGlPea5Jyt3F4sFnIJFKz7yooQZFhzYOZUtpb2sfy_C21M3qsNg

Contact Evangeline Daphne if you want to know how to help!

kr_Ngfzjzp5rCtxq5h2pVTF2EofKKJJStxqtvhBE5r7Btzr7Ygb6ohSalsGt5JbuEOW6QDv6KcDrzSvNO1_t3MU_7MdyyUaMifqd177NHgowznbG5D5HZeXiXA2bu99ncCzpzwwKPBaj1trt5gM-IFltND_hxfFdBAgg3GCY_BOje0o7jFZxfLGCrVgXBQ

The Daily News

mqkfV8URRXcR2C15UmLbGuON1oPEOcAr4jB2xS9yHl6I0fwmXUpI9N3tRXzqzd3jof7xGrftKT4ydVEJFuvkan5_8Y2kTtYPtO9TQwgERQKrr55OCerKyCDReb8JSJuy-5nDKd8uNHLlSYV1jfmzKQ8UMeZHilyrO_sWv_qATCls0cW6TXZGusyf2fKICg

Petra Post

5dxdgkG1RUqpwoS-jRgwb6KDSHmEQ1xf4xdo6YjaAU9YdD1WhRcUvkKiI_brWmOsLjPeSPkiowGIcnpaZRYCDG2b-CU84XaNzYZ8i5tY2KvTxbrdZVDdTrZbNUex2_DFkZBwH2G1I9vGnl235KyTG90eedc8OILzu_fiYXPIBjoPWzqLSJ6qkaZ3ei47fw

To Petran Supporters,

Gather yourselves and your families! Be ready at a moment’s notice if your Archduke calls upon you. Each person who keeps the truth valued is appreciated. The Commonwealth could never be the same without its residents. Each one of you brings something different to Petra’s life. You bring joy, excitement, and righteousness. You all screamed the night of when we all heard the scandal. Of course, dear reader, I was with you in chanting “false Archduchess.” We will reign victorious because GOD is on our side. GOD will keep us safe as he always has and always will do. If we do the right thing, righteous things will come to us. 

These civil wars cannot be won without nationalism. As we all have seen in the past few saint days, we have this completely down. It brings joy to this writer to see all of these Petran and allies gather around to see everyone in support. Shall you all remain safe and shall you all remain true to your morals.

SUPPORT THE ARCHDUKE!

TRUE RULER!

TRUTH FOR THE COMMONWEALTH!

C7mB_iWW_yFpABkFRcyyFQBU8qffmeR-i3i8nLur1q55CJSMmNbYkEVmynAiv4u82vXpXRl-dPuU0OIEJ1_ZST8_-1s4rjvpRtoQhmM8BiiXPFvrZ79vXZXdY3uPqqfBkm_RwxOWw1uxODB8G8CwoLKW0XZvohJ_WLcUfrRrVBqiiU1JY8Zdi9JneWJGrA

The Daily News

Petra Post

Canonist Faith

The Canticle of Faith: You shall not blaspheme My Word, nor any thing that is holy. 

The Canticle of Charity: You shall not desire the wealth of this world, nor the wealth of others, but the wealth of the spirit. 

The Canticle of Temperance: You shall not lie with your kin, nor those of other tribes, and none shall lie together but in holy union. 

The Canticle of Diligence: You shall not be idle, nor forget your duties in favor of sloth. 

The Canticle of Patience: You shall not raise a hand in wrath, nor in envy, nor in any kind of sin. 

The Canticle of Fidelity: You shall keep fast to your word and station, and aspire not to greatness among men, but to My glory. 

The Canticle of Humility: You shall not judge your own virtue, be it great or small, for all fall short of Me.

Sponsored by Writer’s League

Petra Post

"Shall the paper never falter no matter the state of the realm!" Louis would exclaim. 

would read over the paper's as he enjoyed the view from the Petra Keep "What would the world be without these unbiased writers of the world" 

"This paper has become much more friendly towards me since its first edition. Perhaps, a free press is possible..." mutters a delirious Archduke.

Wolfgang, now even more tired with seeing these missives, shouted from his home in Mardale in the direction of the Commonwealth.

"THAT CONSTANZ IS ONLY A CONSORT! WHAT THE **** DO YOU MEAN TRUE RULER?!"

"Lady Evangeline never ceases to astonish me with her literary skills! Another fantastic issue," Sir Arthur stated.

Sir Lucien Ashford de Rouen sits idle in Barrows Crossing. The 'feds' are on his ass. He still reads the notes till this day, dotting down notes on how to become as charismatic as Marius.

Spoiler

nice work on the post 

17 minutes ago, Greehn said:

Wolfgang, now even more tired with seeing these missives, shouted from his home in Mardale in the direction of the Commonwealth.

"THAT CONSTANZ IS ONLY A CONSORT! WHAT THE **** DO YOU MEAN TRUE RULER?!"

Butler Amadeus walked into the room as he heard Wolfgang shout. Panicked, he ran in with a sweat rag as he dabbed at Wolfgang's profusely sweating face.

"Calm down, sir! It isn't healthy to get worked up over some paper."