Claiming the Spear | Droku'Lur

Guzr

2HwQsnEIbGMejzXb5sAsPKMNLmye7C6ssi9Ls2Zd4WunqZ8dh_4wntnGF69G8Pih2IpH-m9tAqskC4cIQb8iNZgpzi8o8llc4Fto-xyr68WeO7QE08iaGK7WdyC_xtqmXMlKDGTJ3VU7NFYulHZAFog6tFboaQ4cASkXxU2DOooAqOkJIVjQGbjVMZ-icw

| CLAIMING THE SPEAR |

The following is spread by word of mouth and by stone tablet. . .

The dragaar Kloudbreaker is dead, slain by our forces but not by I, Droku of Clan Lur. I thought this was my destiny, my fate as spoken by the pale shaman Augrec. I thought wrong.

After reflection I have realized I have been blinded, so consumed by glory for the killing of the dragaar that I did not see the realm’s other prey. Freygoth’s creations lay fat and ready for the hunt. As my ancestor Kurak joined the mighty Lur on the 100 year hunt, so will I.

Uruks, my brothers. My compatriot wolves. I will launch a second bub’hosh hunt, to bring such glory to Votar that has only been seen once before by Lur himself. Sharpen the spears, knock the arrows, I claim Huntsgoth and all who challenge my claim will fall.

Lup’Votar! Lup’Lur! Lup’Freygoth!
Glozug Votar!

DROKU’LUR

"A ztrong bruddah iz thiz. Mi do nub doubt hiz will to votar… mi alzo did nub have hozh meat in a while HARHARHAR" commented SKULLCRUSHA’RAGUK, holding the stone tablet with a tusked smile and putting it away with the others.

The Rex smiled the tusked smile.

« Mi recognize your claim as Hunstgoth, bruddah of Lur! »

Kor'garr the Clanless lets out a pleased howl, surprised at yet another leadership announcement while he was incapacitated.

"LUP'VOTAR! Droku'Lur wihl du wehl."