A long road travelled

gCNSPBZNv4m0trxWOpHdP6bqj5D2ASjDqWnN12zOEEUkuAf8K_t9jKweCzWZvVsUa7V4qpMgEajqEtij-GOD2_wcn8hE6Gb-XJPcmhV97hsJ78bPmkc_EGOb-9XLCvdE6LKEhiH0GDRdIRb909b9Vu9eXqVu5RaGQCCYpSEKcarHht-VVT4AuR3Nu9Z-8w
cEyX3Dp0PJTVdKF28fxtKJyzc7ZDzsgz51SC8Z7ABC2gzoTMb0AJLgMeID64L4wHWej4to4E912QIAd2tVbYFZg-T2zu4gURMSCl5sPikb8Vu8VZkVkJ4hXwJ0Ah_eop_1_Loyyq4a2yNzE9QY6qy8tOY1bVhrq-dsB1pdEinvz1cJ_outVvYCeVJONRcw
“My brothers, sisters, and friends. It was never my goal nor want to lead you into glory or seek a new age for all of our people. I had never asked for the position of Rex. Yet, I took the position during hardship and strife for our people under one condition - If any orc challenges for the position of Rex, I will gladly step aside and allow them to lead you.

This time has come.

I have done my best, whilst pursuing my personal goals in life, to lead you all down the path of righteousness and glory. I have seen our people go from corrupt beings of the dark, to beacons of light ready to fight the creatures of the shadow once more. We have been threatened time and time again by other nations, yet, our knee has no longer bent to the words of worthless descendants. We only listen to the Ilzgul and will continue to enact the will of Krug in this world.

I gladly step down from my position and pass the Rexdom to Ar-Borok’Akaal to once again lead the urukim into further greatness."

REX, Willy of San’Velku and The Iron Horde
ZJuuPWyufDNjINzrrLhKsl-jcywqbx2vYsrt6UaqoMqZ-nHRFjMBlvFGfQ032AFSMu8xKa5kjOb_JUKgHVSMAnoJhHB_CaCACPxg4BECdQQrDr_X1lXpxzVisGrqAr1DHKaXJ50durNq5-VU1fTcsWDPWVKMq6Go2B0ZTQ05tvQ4P2AbYIaM2QICv5pS6w

Spoiler

whats your thoughts and opinions on traditional japanese caligraphy

The huntsman Droku'Lur nods, offering his next hunt as sacrifice to the previous Rex, and to the new.

Spoiler

and the cycle continues 

The new Rex nodded as he looked upon the missive.

"Willy was ah hosh Rex. Following in his footsteps will lead the Iron Horde to greatness once more."

“Ding! Dong! Willy tha’ Billy Goat is Gone!” cried out a Goblin from afar!

Kor'garr the Clanless nods in clear understanding... though he grumbles after laying down the missive from bulky grey digits.

"Nub Klomp? Zad, buht underztandabul."