two years AMA

valecu

13 hours ago, sergisala said:

When are you going to become Holy Orenian Empress?

a good question

13 hours ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Real basic, but favourite character

i don't feel like i want to say one character, because all of them have something unique tied to them with numerous fun moments, and not so. for example valent de rosius, my first persona, everything felt real and fun, but every noob goes through that period. carolina of savoy, was fun, tried developing more characters and having lots of negative traits. also eleanor is fun character, zealous, strict in tradition and conservative, so yeah. can't name only one.

13 hours ago, ErikAzog said:

Favorite character?

^

13 hours ago, Werew0lf said:

favourite lotcer 

you want me to say you, do you

13 hours ago, MunaZaldrizoti said:

top 3 favorite characters/character moments?

ok, doubt i'm going to able to rank them actually, and regarding character moments, whenever i can show off my persona's personality and its own thinking and deliberation to other players. mby the coronation on eleanor, felt like the work we've ben putting into aaun as project has paid of. that's the most recent one i can think of, or when eleanor went lemon-picking with one of her ladies and grandchildren.

13 hours ago, Pompadour said:

Are we slaygirlies? (Obv answer)

obv, love

13 hours ago, ydegirl said:

when is aauns communist revolution??

the workers have seized the means of production, your majesty

13 hours ago, gusano said:

favourite sitcom

prob "never have i ever" or "sex education" (those are marked as sitcoms), and from my childhood "gumball" and "gravity falls"

11 hours ago, libertyybelle said:

who is you biggest LOTC inspiration!! 

i have had some people that inspired me, beginning off with sortedjarhead & Asutto, then moving forward to axeluu, i can't rly think anybody inspires me that much nowadays, more so i'm astonished by their work or talents.

8 hours ago, Crevel said:

are you a boy or girl (i am too scared to go into vc and find out)

i'm a boy, i've played male personas and i believe some of next ones are going to be again

7 hours ago, MRCHENN said:

How do you feel like you've grown since joining this server? Both as a player, and in your general outlook on the politics of it all.

i feel like good, with lots of ups and downs, still having such. i have committed so many mistakes or done wrong decisions, but after all i've tried to be always good, and that's it. i've learnt to write and speak way better in english, began learning legalese. learnt lots of stuff regarding medieval times, and how the bureaucracy of one such entity operates. stuff ab titles, which i would never have had guessed that i would comprehend. i'm not sure what do you mean in precise by general outlook on the politics tbh.

4 hours ago, Eryane said:

what's your biggest takeaway from playing on here? 

i would say the time i've been on here, i've learnt to be more patient and realised that this is just a fantasy world, not your life. also lots of people with different personalities and traits.

2 hours ago, LithiumSedai said:

If you could be the NL of any LotC nation, past or present, which would it be and why? How would you envision your rule?

What is your favorite Bulgarian song?

Present, of course Aaun, because we are building something that is ours, we are not an extension or new version of past ideas and thoughts, but we are the ones laying the bricks it is my favourite nation to exist and have existed, maybe because i've gave good counsel which is constituent of my vision of great nation. I also feel like before leaving the server, I want to try being NL, for the sake of it, everything has to be tried. So my rule, i'd think i would do my best to further develop and build over the previous nls' work, i think i'm going to be more of the statesman NL, not rly the war guy or huge shockwaving decisions. I would love to be NL of Savoy, the nation's culture and traits are prob one of my favourite. 

Hmm, not sure depends on the genre, but here's a few. Moeto Slabo Myasto - Preslava ; Pochivni dni - Krisko ; Maskarad - MBT ; Pozdrav - Trap19 Connection

41 minutes ago, Axelu said:

What do you value most in your friendships, experiences, and challenges on LOTC?

Love you, lil bro <3

we haven't ever like had arguments ab anything lotc related, bcuz that's purely dumb, and our friendship is far from it, i value your aid in helping me grow on lotc. 

am I ur favorite american?