On Infidelity

Nectorist

Nehtamo Ibarellan began to cold sweat. Perhaps the skeletons in his closet were rattled once more. Perhaps he was questioning the morality of the conflict, of who was right and wrong. Perhaps all of the missives were finally driving him to insanity. What if it was all three at once? He stared at the name at the bottom, clutching the paper so tightly it tore in two. "Only one side has killed oem'ii." He'd finally say, at last, as he continued to panic, dreading the next missive with cuckhold or affairs as the first line.

"When I informed the world that my late husband had committed enough infidelity to have sired three bastards in secrecy, the silence was deafening..." Catherine rasped to her elven attendant, the gravely injured woman reading the missive in her nightgown as she lay in bed at the Phoenixspire.

"...Yet had I done the same, I would have lost everything. Men, and women, must be held to the same standard. Equality, for the sexes. Regardless of one's alignment in this war, we must seek to overcome the ignorance of our ancestors. For we are smarter, and wiser, as a race than we once were."

Some enfeebled necrolyte, ranting to herself in the dark confines of a cave, muttered, "I simply killed my husbands if they were adulterers! ... All thirteen of 'em."

“Father Blackwater, whenever you are ready, I am prepared for your investigation.” Renilde said at the side of her Rizzlord. 

A random woman looks over the words, unable to withhold a comment as she studies them.. "What a coincidence, that we are already justifying the action of sin. This investigation seems to be in steady hands indeed."