0E40C157-6B84-47E9-973C-56B16C70FA80.pngHouse_Mosu_Shield.png

extra_detail.png.320202d7ed40ca9c2bbee197450bbd33.png

A Holy Union

Regarding The Unions Between House Mösu & Rhodon de Rosius

f9Vtirew5QBON8ibPVsW1fDb4Y953C3hr8zDT-kcRBJVxM-op4SJ2NNocmAuqBnAbVJJPBXMllDHRAfkKJREKYPa1tc6u6v3OQDk96PY58olJ21V3UgG1Yvd8Psy98T8B8I5YToOAegqJlq4ua6H-lwX8_4mrY4-3IJPFYM85uJjS8vbIkdGL0QWUvY7EA

Upon the 14th of the Seventh seed, 113 of the Second Age, an invitation goes out to the friends and family members of House Mösu and Rhodon de Rosius to witness two marriages! One between Björn Mösu and Emma Rhodon de Rosius alongside.

The ceremony shall take place in Petra,  although due to the fact of there being conflict in the region, it is required the guests that partake shall not cause trouble or start conflict and remain respectful to all during the duration of the event no matter what strifes they have outside of the event. 

Formal Invitations have been delivered to the following:

House Rhodon de Rosius, and all their Rosius kin

House Mösu, and their kinsmen

His Royal Majesty, Charles I, King of Aaun, and his royal pedigree

His Royal Mahesty, Georg, by the grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, and his royal pedigree

His Grace, Duke of Adria, Heinrik I Sarkociz, and his esteemed pedigree

Auntie Sarah Artenin

Uncle Joe

Spoiler

THE WEDDING SHALL TAKE PLACE AT 5PM EST on the 28th of january in the Valfleur church

"I still don't understand what they're thinking. But if they're happy, I guess?" Eryane Rhodon sighed at her daughters getting married on the exact same day, to brothers.

Brows furrowing at the sight of the invitation, Serigne Py'lrie immediately, after reading through the supposed wedding announcement, saught out for a quill and note parchment to send the young Py'lrie a letter.  

The elderly elfess was visibly frustrated before the other members of the household, the invitation was then passed around.

Cardinal Viktor frowns as he reaches halfway through the missive

"One of these unions is not like the other, one of these unions just... doesn't belong."

To the parties involved,

Having looked through census records, I have found that Dante Py'lrie is a high elf of Celia'nor. It is well-known that for a human and elf to intermix is a grave sin, for the crime of interbreeding spawns crippled, twisted offspring. It was never meant for human and elf to join in flagrant violation of the Holy Ceremony of Matrimony, modeled after the union of Horen and Julia. It is for this reason that the requested wedding between Dante Py'lrie and Laetitia Rhodon de Rosiuset Abbassia is DENIED on grounds of miscegenation. Furthermore, Miss Laetitia Rhodon de Rosiuset Abbassia is hereby barred from receiving the services of the Chapel of Saint Emma of Woldzmir until she comes forth to repent and take confession.

The scheduled wedding between Björn Mösu and Emma Rhodon de Rosius appears to clear all checks of validity, and may be conducted at the requested time.

- Father Blackwater

3 hours ago, Nectorist said:

To the parties involved,

Having looked through census records, I have found that Dante Py'lrie is a high elf of Celia'nor. It is well-known that for a human and elf to intermix is a grave sin, for the crime of interbreeding spawns crippled, twisted offspring. It was never meant for human and elf to join in flagrant violation of the Holy Ceremony of Matrimony, modeled after the union of Horen and Julia. It is for this reason that the requested wedding between Dante Py'lrie and Laetitia Rhodon de Rosiuset Abbassia is DENIED on grounds of miscegenation. Furthermore, Miss Laetitia Rhodon de Rosiuset Abbassia is hereby barred from receiving the services of the Chapel of Saint Emma of Woldzmir until she comes forth to repent and take confession.

The scheduled wedding between Björn Mösu and Emma Rhodon de Rosius appears to clear all checks of validity, and may be conducted at the requested time.

- Father Blackwater

Laetitia would awake from a deep slumber from her new home in Balian to hear the shocking truth — that her newly ex-fiancé, who she had never met due to the arranged marriage aspect of their engagement and the distance between the nations which they reside in — was in fact, not Adunian like she had been led to believe; and in fact an Elf! The mortified young woman would then be wheeled to the Basilica Sorella by her mother so she could repent.

@EmiliainWonderland