DISSOLUTION OF THE SONS | 1909

Chorale__

DISSOLUTION OF THE SONS OF PETRA | 1909

DELIVERED FROM MOUNT GARMONT

OG2qUQHObZihriQdHvAYZbSAFhVTS6VJmRyJXIpq0gc9QSuo2rdFJFShxxnYjU2kevX2yHSlKSQFjibVbWI8wyiw2GTAiitZtV_LgSyEDlN0F3RGCuovqgT__XXRTGrvgGjOlWmqHCOfWt84SsgjkiAK8kw2G12oNIUdnFGNm6Wmm4mx645ywAozjViSvA

It is recognized that war has dawned upon Petra and no official missive has been released from the War Office bythe Marshal. The Renilde Loyalists shall fight the Cuckold’s Rebels in exactly one week from this day. It is hereby commanded that;

• The Sons of Petra is dissolved in its entirety, its membership is to be purged.
  • In his capacity as Marshal of the Army of the Commonwealth, Sir Laurens Henri forms a new Army - it shall be called THE PETRINE REGIMENT. More information will be released in relation to The Petrine Regiment after the war has concluded. 
  • With the Sons of Petra dissolved, those formerly enlisted in the Sons that wish to join the Petrine Regiment at a rank equivalent to their Sons rank, must contact Sir Laurens Henri Halcourt by way of the Aviary.
  • The duty of the Petrine Regiment shall be to defend the Commonwealth of the Petra and the lawfully governing Archduchess – Her Grace, Renilde I. 

TO CONSTANZ “THE GREAT PRETENDER” OF BALIAN, GRAND CUCKOLD OF THE COMMONWEALTH – THE TIME IS NIGH. 

IT IS SO ORDERED,

His Excellency, Sir Laurens Henri Halcourt d’Artois, Marshal of the Commonwealth of the Petra, General of the Petrine Regiment, Baron of Artois, Lord of Brasca, Knight of the Circle of the Star

lNQSBdvj-lauwyRvow6d43oPxsavwVps9O3FWKljsFXLHeVxv5Q8SmUX_l4TmvBYRvK3tQVLh9oZQNaLENXW4lpntpyy5ZMkyxg5E3WTgGG-j-xUtiBZ1foKH9KsYEf9JbuG89Hzas58RBxvBmFs5xM91xFLbXSBpZvdQAjr8GA_8CjW0iRzHqK6VIcwpw

The Sons of Petra laugh heartedly. The worst Marshal in the Son's history could not even betray correctly.

Spoiler

I ALWAYS KNEW.

Edited by ChaoticRoller

Sir Gwendel Vilac looked over the missive tilting his head "he is trying to call for the dissolution of a Military that has withered under his leadership?" he seemed a bit confused "None of the people who either stood under our first or second commander agree with you Mr Laurence.. But Hey.. You did leave your comrades and wife to die during the attack from what people say.. Even if I were niet there.. I'm not suprised.. How sad that you have proven yourself to be the largest dissapointment to come out from Halcourt" The man then continued his work.. Ensuring the men and woman of the Sons of Petra were well fed and ready for battle.. after all someone had to..

Spoiler

Lots of love Chorale. Hope you get what you want, Stay healthy soilder. 

An odd child somehow got her hands on one of these missives, forcing her father to read it aloud. "Don't think that's how it works." She'd chirp after listening rather intently.

Evangeline Daphne Halcourt would be resting in the meeting room of the Archduke's Palace. She read the missive with a sigh, "Seems like this will be an interesting conversation later. . . Clementine! Come, we must practice our swordsmanship for tomorrow! My husband will be there!"

Casimir read the missive over and laughed "He thinks he will win the war and there will still be an Archduchess to protect." He wadded up the missive and threw it into a fire "Sir Laurens' head will be next to Renilde's on a spike in a week's time"

Aviana von Draco cackled as she sewed the Marshal's patch onto Wings' uniform!

2 minutes ago, Chorale__ said:

If Sir Laurens were to hear Gwendel, he might mention something about the "Sir" pitching fits and abandoning the Sons whilst in our time of need. A Knight, but a deserter! How conflicting.

Sir Gwendel poundered.. for a few moments.. his mind ticking.. remember how he still to this day has not really ever left Petra since arriving.. Standing by the Archduke's side since he was a teen "Oi Constanz, Those titles and the land of that traitor cousin of mine.. May I have them to give my son August? After all I hold Halcourt blood!" @Eddywilson2

Spoiler

Due to this post. The Loyalist side is now eliminated from the 24 hours of no posts challenge. You have 4 hours left rebels to earn $20.

Eryane looked at the missive with spite and disgust. "You are no family member of mine. I pray you rot in the void for your sins against my family and friends. God is watching, Lauren's, and he is displeased with you breaking the vows you made time and time again." 

Morgan of Angren reads this missive in 1909, wishing the world used the correct calendar again.

Sir Arthur de Lyons looked down from the Seven Skies, dismayed by the Marshal's flippant loyalties.

"Mistakes were made... What a shame..."