REAFFIRMATION OF FEALTY | 1909

Chorale__

REAFFIRMATION OF FEALTY | 1909

As willed by the Baron of Artois - read from Mount Garmont

G-0Hbc2ej6dvVPA8P-0VawOo5RY-pzkjAJjiDJl_OS-OWugk-1J4LS998ZIkJW3LY5WYJApBnROULVL61pWcSN8M1iGIybXsbVCQVMXunWfKFIOeAPoM_9DQwOKZJgAKB-3gcC0_D-MyFlu74N2YRbCLD8yU2irzz2OpL-KVfAQFEFIUKaMGLdoGB97Eww

In times of civil strife, it is important to know who you fight for. The House of Halcourt fights for the Commonwealth of the Petra, and the bloodline of Paul Savian. While I did not have the pleasure of meeting the former Regent of the Commonwealth, I did have the pleasure of meeting his daughter, the Archduchess of the Commonwealth of the Petra,  Renilde I Helene. I have fought with her in battle – confided in her. This being said, effective immediately;

• The House of Halcourt reaffirms fealty to the Commonwealth of the Petra and her lawful Archduchess, Renile I. 
  • Those of the House that have joined the Cuckoldian Rebels shall forsake their last name, and send a letter to the Baron via the Aviary so that they may be stricken from the family ledgers and erased from our history. Their belongings will then be hauled from either Artois or Brasca to the Cloud Temple so that they may be retrieved by their rightful owner.

PRINCEPS IN OMNIBVS,

His Excellency, Sir Laurens Henri Halcourt d’Artois, Marshal of the Commonwealth of the Petra, General of the Petrine Regiment, Baron of Artois, Lord of Brasca, Knight of the Circle of the Star

5K9zzhecWHmidMmhsBlw1FICBb4FSLbT2Pc7Fj5WWsaze0feIuVVB2J9MgmrAzxW1vrMkrhNM_DSVdpUfQtnUhtz1GAG6tl2bwLYnpm8ZO7pbMnYa-Tg_SsalgtIWf7cS4pAteHydl-6tRqd0gwn2nUfIHMmAkFKsv12LzW0pdcdNYQw1NOeHb0I3438MQ

A child within Castle Moore taps her legs while they dangle against the wall. Able to read for the most part, she bobs her head approvingly!

Morgan of Angren reads this missive in 1909, wishing the world used the correct calendar again.

3 minutes ago, Fishy said:

Morgan of Angren reads this missive in 1909, wishing the world used the correct calendar again.

A man simply handed Morgan an extra Imperial Calendar he had lying around so that he would stop complaining.

EDIT:

The man took back the calendar as he himself was confused as to what the man was complaining about! He apologized and scurried off.

"Life is too short to die for some hoes, kids these days." An old Halcourt remarked as he set up his folding chair at the top of Mount Garmont, bringing with him a crate full of wine as he watched for the upcoming shitstorm.