Formation of House von Hahn

Formation of House von Hahn

hpF8-I6HOJvSRcRoG3p9I1_RcKUSylV_rwOkWpNHC5VPCjFK-DR1tMzO1OXvv46g_ds8tVM-idZA7B3O6Hn-Heg5U0Y5rSaLScTSufeje8WgTOeaEAHwW34bLdkVW_K5DAfk_1MhEsM46FZUT0csK_-C8mwN9yZuyNDa8MmXEU71wxXv3W-wKh0tCOJBgA

15th of The Grand Harvest, 1910

Nttf2id27JHtw6e4z0kGTdQfQasbt10Bt9YhUIcjSLtjdWi9-bPIk6EOvKJ8VR6X7OQc6iOac2wc6B7Tqaw2s1i85de6l3KDpEdxnLuOSqIysnjQXb9XDdOr5GaayR10OXq5saioqYYxazl7ZZCutfQUWL4ij0cksEveLhACcW8xCLVd_2f0-XrQOtmNkA

It pains me to confess that the civil war in the Commonwealth of Petra has put me at odds against the House von Draco. However, in spite of this conflict of interest, let it be known that I still hold high regard for my family of birth, and am forever grateful for all they have provided me with. 

That said, the bounds of marriage and faith have rendered it impossible to fight alongside my kin. Therefore, it is time I, formerly Aviana von Draco - of houses Draco and Joannes - take on the name of von Hahn. I wish to spare my family from the shame of a house divided, but I cannot, in good conscience, stand alongside the unfaithful and false Archduchess, Renilde.

This is not a war in which Haeseni blood should be spilled. The Highland realm achieves nothing in mewling over a foreign woman and her infidelity. Our people deserve to tend to their farmsteads in peace and not to entertain the romantic fantasies of a lustful magpie. 

VJ1NH3lxk6MnVzrISNm430EcPb8sJhIFCodnODR0Oocwdlshz-oGjQxutQKO-Tz0hl7sXYJDWUu9kZTaNiHCQxsc8HnbVglAvEZ7X53VHuJ5JX0MUR2Qbmxp7-t5OkbdpUPUy_1OwdRg_Ifz7ypKbZXdyHVvRQvb5LnFX_us0sY8rAy4rjh8T8IMD66exA

SIGNED,

HER LADYSHIP, Aviana von Hahn, Iron Warrior of Petra

HIS LORDSHIP, Sir Gregory 'Wings the Winged' von Hahn, Marshal of the Commonwealth of Petra, Commander of the Sons of Petra

Somewhere, a Draco frowns upon learning that Aviana had been fighting against her kin.

Prince Frederick II of Sedan is utterly flabbergasted at the formation of a new cadet house beneath House de Joannes - all without his knowledge!

"What? I might be unfaithful to that fat lub, only after he neglected his wife's needs for the entirety of our marriage, but I am the rightful owner of my father's commonwealth, plain and simple." Renilde flipped her hair, laughing all the while she crumpled the missive up.

"Very nice - I approve!" A Malnourished Savoyard exclaimed, the brother of the recently deceased Disgruntled Savoyard.

Wolfgang de Vilain inhaled sharply as he read the missive. "Oooooh... Loran won't be happy with this one!" He then threw the missive into the bin, chuckling over the dishonourable ex-von Draco.

"I do feel for them, I hope all will not be lost when this is all over. -- GOD knows our family devolved to infighting for decades after the Brothers War."

Laetitia would comment idly to her mother, from some spa in Balian that had luckily survived Cloudbreaker's siege. They were watching the sunset, cocktails in hand after a long day of prayer for those at home in Petra. "But at this rate in this war? I think we'd all be better off if they both abdicated and were barred from political involvement -- even exiled, if it came to it, -- and elect one of their children to the Archducal throne. Whoever the Knight Paramount is now would be a reasonable choice for a regent, non?The ever-blunt Seamstress remarked, seeing no point in softening her words when she was simply speaking to her mother. Or perhaps, and more likely, it was the alcohol. "It would stop the fighting, at least!At that, a cheeky grin would cross her lips.

@EmiliainWonderland

1 minute ago, Majesticpasta said:

"I do feel for them, I hope all will not be lost when this is all over. -- GOD knows our family devolved to infighting for decades after the Brothers War."

Laetitia would comment idly to her mother, from some spa in Balian that had luckily survived Cloudbreaker's siege. They were watching the sunset, cocktails in hand after a long day of prayer for those at home in Petra. "But at this rate in this war? I think we'd all be better off if they both abdicated and were barred from political involvement -- even exiled, if it came to it, -- and elect one of their children to the Archducal throne. Whoever the Knight Paramount is now would be a reasonable choice for a regent, non?The ever-blunt Seamstress remarked, seeing no point in softening her words when she was simply speaking to her mother. Or perhaps, and more likely, it was the alcohol. "It would stop the fighting, at least!At that, a cheeky grin would cross her lips.

@EmiliainWonderland

"My dear, there is still much you do not know. Our friend has killed the Knight Paramount and your father is likely dead too." Eryane drank, pretty sad right now.

"Romstun, Von Draco, Von husenwhatzit... who the f*** cares." Grumbled an Old Kortrevich.

A young Count to which the duo had gifted a knife when he was a child. He read the missive whilst taking a break from riding in the countryside, his common cold expression remained without change, "Hm, Wings and Aviana make new house? my oh my, seems many things are happening these days." he noted to himself before riding off back home!

10 hours ago, tilly said:

"What? I might be unfaithful to that fat lub, only after he neglected his wife's needs for the entirety of our marriage, but I am the rightful owner of my father's commonwealth, plain and simple." Renilde flipped her hair, laughing all the while she crumpled the missive up.

Emma stood alongside Renilde in Castle Moere as she'd crumple up the missive. Emma would let out a light laugh as well. 

"Say, isn't that woman the one who dislikes current Petran fashion yet lives here?" she retorted. Emma proceeded to roll her eyes.