2 or 3 year questions

Jedistar4life

So according to my profile I joined December 24, 2021 so its 2 or 3 years? I have come and gone  a few times, made friends and enemies. I try to apologize I am not perfect I admit it, I feel like I should of never joined as it feels like all I bring is uneasiness if you want to call it that. 

I feel so awful for the things I do, I ask for forgiveness and aid hope people can come to me and help me grow. I'm still new to this whole situation.

There has been issues, I only know of two people who dislike me currently if more then I have no idea why. Anyway enough with my speech, ask me questions if you want.

So I like to mention characters I had, if I miss someone I apologize: 

Starsha - my first she used to be a pirate and caused alot of trouble 

Hiliea Obediah - she was my favourite, lots of good memories, sorry if I spelled her name

Saffyre - a snow elf who loved her family

Anaimon - a young girl who died to soon, I felt awful doing so

Emiko - a elven lady from Yong Ping, love that culture and miss it

Current characters - Enisa Kervallan - she is so curious and loves to annoy her brothers

Rania Dimoti - a girl with sweet dreams and hopes to fill people's tummies with desserts

I feel like I covered them all so yeah again if I missed someone then I am sorry, now questions?

Edited by Jedistar4life

Who's the best grandfather?

What kind of rp have you never had and would like to give a try?

Why is Enisa so cute?

21 hours ago, ECS11 said:

Who's the best grandfather?

What kind of rp have you never had and would like to give a try?

Why is Enisa so cute?

"Grandpappy Edvard" Enisa says in a cute manner (Xd) - seriously though he is pretty cool, though the only other grandfather figure I had was Isacc Daystar or least I think its how his name was spelt

Well I had an elf or two, they seem fun I like to roleplay one of the races that you need a special application for though unsure which one yet they all seem interesting

Enisa is just cute because uh....hmmm