The Shrine Project

_RoyalCrafter_

The Shrine Project

fdORnZ4SbzzNJ9FsDYwezyoSYCs3jsiL8dbVH5vfpRhUPvWpEEyYNYwe4cMJxYllW5wxIZ0zuS-SQzAWK3TLMtspFL8m-ebHequgorfUMl44Did2M1C-1ycbEz88GS9JQvzsur4Xga0EH85szv8cD5KTfMfvBebjvz2LZ-GUWT3YHua_3OjbbhWQj9wEWw

[source]

This is a call to all members of the faith,

The Grand Kingdom of Urguan lacks distinct places of worship for each of the Brathmordakin. The World Maker Temple is a place where all can gather, and the Holy Trail (Path of Gods) is a suitable place to worship in solemnity, but there are not enough shrines that reflect the nature of the Brathmordakin in their environment, location and construction. Travellers and Wanderers who pass through our land will never encounter a shrine dedicated to the Brathmordakin since there are not enough spread out within Dwarven Lands.

If you are a faithful dwarf with the skills and desire needed to build a shrine to the Brathmordakin, contact me Garedyn The Green, The High Prophet, so that da Kirkja Dverga will organise a construction party to honour the Brathmordakin.

Once a shrine to each one has been built in the far corners of our lands, a pilgrimage shall be organised to pass through each one, so that our brothers and sisters under the Brathmordakin will know of places of refuge within our lands.

KKj3kN1EHhGLR8U76p0w3nFb7cF1ixT-yec5nh2an8te4mpIO5SsgQEGgkVWW0YtZq1ObnFVo9hHY9oeztRSPS8zQyU33_WW-RuD-FIJLYfLWhDCYi4b9sTJLs1nUgC5WEdrLKiIPVDR6DqIAwSiIOd0qGJuF9IA60vmpfSqzw41-VGQtGDI128LdULemQ

Shrine to Dungrimm built overlooking the Valley of Urguan

ZihEkN4UTSx0Nbh8YoNF2Mw5tkr19QdWGzoDTZyPrNGZfee6DSCG1Hddtz1kyTWHxf8zdcgQo0rdcQREpr5QKDgasL_-7hWyoDcR5AHzj9DJXsyW1dQi7Qn7Qx_ojZ1Y4PT0bLDSi30LCtqB4dm9UP7_TCYMY4hkhz9bViOga4kpW4-081PSI0KKyGZu_g

Shrine to Grimdugan built within the deep roads of Kal’Draakan

VIJJNwQrVYJfbX9qeV-AGK1orIiBgkVQN0gZZ59ul6tXTc20F_E-gL2muapaX0bzZYwc_KhIFTC8FnABp_2jMGsKmkPXsvJFsnBp5WaV9FUrIfIe96C_GhnFI9K-YmjyXYK_IhkXoWWPg1hQGiStRQGQbflwabAyOrAc6GecBgqOs-aY_tnMXHpKY6SZQQ

Shrine to Belka built near a dwarven encampment on the Dark Isles

0N5uzFcQdXqQDHAHpw2nQz0FgS7tp7N0bKP5OjTRBlDMdP71vd3uqL2FSYXoePoKUY9kr82Jvcd62ruj95U8KWATh3Xxo3CG1dPIlGUur5w8l3e3cDUdhUtke9ujWrpAeaXefPVss_ZFzl3LgozxW-QSkrYx5r7FHPKDMK5ba3bF6WUN18ON_HYL2rFGLw

Shrine to Urguan in front of the gates of Kal’Draakan

Q1b9xAReVq1FNJyvmQFe09vFN9BiyFYIFacckoQ88cFGFpQW4p7IlUIgQBW06zrBj1RxeXKKZ8RCAiwin9k0kXRupa0nkTEnIijRb5BBuv3rDmYR1mUv1vjgPlYeL1r6MgVr_ExzYctBbZw9duMROgtuY0Ljkv-99uhJegMOD1_iBy4dCuTXV0PDAN-z3w

OOC:

This is a call for people to host events regarding shrine building. I already organised events to build Grimdugan, Belka and Dungrimm and I thought it would be a good idea for other dwarves to express their creativity for the other Brathmordakin.

Contact me to organise the event / pick a location / for the shrine you want to build.

Spoiler

I am pleased to see other cultures pick up the creation of shrines and greater prevalence of racial/ancestral faiths! I don't have a dwarf but wish this project the best of luck. If you want to reach out to me about it feel free. =)