THE TRIUMPH OF THE LOYALISTS

excited

Derfeyvs Septimus stands upon the battlements of the Archduchess's stronghold, holding the Sword of Horen aloft. As the battle ensued, the Loyalist forces were clearly outnumbered, soon to be engaged upon.

"Hear me, oh faithful of the Derfeyist Church. May the Sainted Cuckhold's betrayal be visited upon you a thousandfold. So be it."

Derfey then begins to chant in ancient tongue, the words of the Fifth Canticle. The words echo across the battlefield, striking a curse into the heart of the rebellion army.

"By the blood of the EVERDEEN SEXIST, by the power of the burning bush, I curse thee, General Lambert of the rebellion. May your mind be clouded by confusion, may your sword arm falter, may your feet be heavy with the weight of defeat. So mote it be. May you be cursed with the blood of a thousand Haeseni."

He slams the blade onto the ground, sending out a pulse of dark energy that engulfs General Lambert. The army soon found itself thrown into chaos as their leader is plagued by a disastrous sight, his arms extending to thirty times its reach. Soon enough, General Lambert vanished into the thick darkness, as if an other-wordly force had banished him his crimes.

Verily, the curse began to afflict the army of the rebels as they began dropping like flies, the rest, fleeing to a feeble attempt at escape.

A thick, dark smoke rises from the altar, and Derfey turns to the assembled faithful, raising his arms in triumph. "The rebellion is doomed," he declares. And thus, the Archduchess’s army prevailed.

Elvira de Vilain grinned seeing her name upon the list of heroes as she was just 5 years of age!

Spoiler

heard someone couldnt hide the long arms 

The now Ser Milonir of Whitehall is rumored to have slain 25 rebels that day without a scratch, along with his knight-elf friend, Ser Onon the Fearless who is rumored to have slain 30. They accompanied their Prince Marius Audemar back to Karosgrad, ensuring safe passage on Star-Gazer, the Wonder-Steed. Jokes and delightful banter were heard all along the roads back to Karosgrad. 

The newly-made ‘Sir’ Joseph Vasile cheers with the rest of his comrades. After years of work, his knighthood had been won on the field of battle. 

“Nice.” Renilde enjoys a hot bath to wash off the blood of the pretenders. 

Marius Audemar returned to the Kingdom of Haense with a grin on his lips, he said simply: "A win's a win." To his brother Georg, the King.

"A shame that my brothers and their sons were not as strong as they claimed to be... Maybe if they had done more training rather than acting out like rabid animals, the fight would have gone differently.... Only Godan knows." Azrielle Vilac mused as she returned from the fight, proud to carry her own scars and wounds. 

Wolfgang de Vilain stood proud, clapping endlessly for the valiant victory of the loyalists.  He watched those in the square cheer and parade, and couldn’t help but smile

”You did it, Petra. You did it, Marius.”

The man then looked at the actual missive:

12 minutes ago, excited said:

Dame Elvira de Vilain, Hero of the Petra

Wolfgang spit out his drink as he read the part where his 5 year old daughter became a Dame. 

“WH- H- WHA-… ANNE! OUR DAUGHTER IS A DAME!!!”

The de Vilain yelled as he hurried back home.

@ibiou@scarahpot

"I have much to learn in life, but one lesson I shall never forget is honor, I am glad you taught me such, Ser Paul. I hope to see you excel in your new position" said Jan Ivanovich to himself while riding about the countryside after he was delivered the missive.

Kor'garr the Clanless, moments before drinking grog in the Betharuz tavern, furrows his brow upon hearing the news. Glinty crimson eyes stare in confusion at the small goblin informing him of events in the Human lands to the East.

"Hmm, enturyztyng tu heer. Thankz vor dah invo." He tosses a small lump of silver at the ecstatic goblin before pulling out his notes, already drafting up his initial impressions of what he has just heard. Perhaps another headline has arrived...

Spoiler

Can this be directly referenced in other public posts or is it a PoV do not meta type of explanation?