A Return to His Light

Nectorist

"Father Blackwater, I know now that I can rely on you to guide me through trying times with a level head, as I am certain you will continue to lend me your ear throughout our tenures serving the Petra. Would you please take on the humble honor of overhauling the clergy in the commonwealth to prosperity, by the grace of GOD? I wish nothing more than to right these wrongs."

Sigrun Ireheart wonders if he and Renilde I can still drink together or if that would spark another problem.

1 minute ago, xMuted said:

Sigrun Ireheart wonders if he and Renilde I can still drink together or if that would spark another problem.

Ealisaid very much needed to sit Sigrun down and explain to him that humans were a no-go.

1 minute ago, xMuted said:

"You might become her new """rizzlord""" depending on how much the both of you drink" Comments a voice inside his head

4 minutes ago, xMuted said:

Renilde wondered if anyone paid Sigrun to say that.

Having concluded a trek to the height of the hills of providence dividing the Commonwealth and the United Kingdom, Charles Alstion set his gaze upon Valfleur below and nodded in affirmation, uttering forth, "God is good." as he began to admire the subtle changes in the scenery of the valley of flowers.