[CA + Feat Addition] Vampire Aging

The proposed changes to the Siliti lore appear to be a well thought out addition, as they focus on further developing the physical and mental aspects of the lore and add some interesting new features that will help to bring the lore alive. I especially like the addition of boons and banes at each tier of maturity as it helps to add a sense of progression for the siliti as they age, giving them greater power and capabilities as well as more restrictions. 

The most interesting part of the proposed changes is the addition of the mental state bane at Tier 5. This makes the siliti far more alien and unemotional, unable to truly empathize with mortal races. This creates a unique and interesting dynamic between siliti and other races that will make them even more of an outcast, but also will add more depth to their lore and make them more interesting to roleplay. 

Overall, the proposed changes to the Siliti lore seem to be a great addition and will help to bring the CA further to life.

+1

Already bopped my thoughts and potential proposals in Mordu's DMs, but this is overall in need of only a few real tweaks. It's a solid and flavorful system for the funny vampyboiz and FINALLY MY BABY MOSQUITOS STAY WINNING

3 hours ago, The King Of The Moon said:

Corcituri and siliti’s darkvision

Corc doesn't have darkvision to my knowledge

The corcitură may learn the signates of corcituri and siliti by drinking an inconsequential amount of their blood

Even if they are not blood mage, simply with the fact that they know of their own signate and how they work?

Tier 4 - 32 OOC weeks

Boons:
-Rite of Restraints’ preparation emote count of bloodshot eyes is lowered by one (down to 1 emote, lowering the usually 6 emote total process of enthrallment down to 5).
-The silit may learn another silit or corcitura’s signet

spelled signate wrong haha

Just now, alexmagus said:

Corc doesn't have darkvision to my knowledge

Even if they are not blood mage, simply with the fact that they know of their own signate and how they work?

spelled signate wrong haha

Corcitori do not have darkvision. That is correct. Corcitori can however see other camoflauged corcitori, as well as siliti who can see camoflaged corcitori using their darkvision ability. Sorry the wording wasn't so clear.

1 minute ago, alexmagus said:

Corcitori and siliti have always had signates. If you're a corcitoră who is not a current blood mage, however, then it has no use to you other than providing it to someone else who is one or a silit.  

An addition well-needed to provide a proper roleplay experience in my opinion, as it should of already been RP'd going through the transitional change from descendent to this cut-throat, cannibalistic monster of a siliti CA. Now, there is no grey areas of time and instead clearly outlined. Love to see Zarsies and Mordu giving the CA some love.

+1

The day of reckoning will come where the bathhouse and bedroom go extinct.  Baby steps to the end of the singularity, the all consuming...  shame it had to be clarified

+1   

siliti erp mentioned so much it's a narrative motif now

This is actually beyond decent. I thought it would have been another "wait x ooc months before being able to do anything" kind of stuff but instead I was surprised.

Shouldn't have doubted you, good job! 1+

1 hour ago, ScreamingDingo said:

siliti erp

NOOO U CANT SAY THAT JOEL, JOEL NOOOOOOO

walter-white-walter.gif

I remembered an idea that @Benlefttold me and I thought to bring it here; The 3 tier instead of waiting 6 hours- they could be able to one genus to cast their ability (the major mutation one) to show off more their blood mage theme and the like; their mastery of blood arts, that's it. I think it could be a cool addition without using an ooc timer for such ability while giving more room for the blood aesthetic!