REBUKING THE COURT OF HYPOCRISY

Tabby64

JVOjU5PRH62dpC-blevdsIBjAcGqXHLTHVvxf_04ahKY_EKmvB3j8iQNv-i5dqWxcJCKGLDVLbr6kjJ7ZdnlU1ePA_qG5ROHRybUihiOMqSwaxCFaV2r_YO9eIWts4KB0aQXzjL-dmoUgdaMVbQrajg

It is a bold move for religious dwarves to act in dishonor, for they among all our kin surely know the interests of the Rhun and Brathmordakin. It is bolder yet to so publicly act in dishonor, and furthermore egregious to then accuse others of dishonor from their weak foundation.

Despite being a member of the Hammerforged, I am and always will be a forest dwarf and proud member of the Hefrumm. I have served under many chiefs as a member of the community, and have a deep love for our history. 

This seems to upset certain people, for when a meeting was being held with the honorable folk of Nevaehlen in the central meeting hall of Hefrumm I was then lambasted and ordered to leave, and when I refused on my rights as a member of Hefrumm to join in the meeting within our great hall, I was opposed. This meeting hall is a public place to our folk with memorials of our leaders, a hearth and the place of Folk Meetings- it is not the personal chambers of Mossborn and Blackroot schemes.

The overgrown shrubbery that is Asketli Blackroot grabbed me to compel me against my will to leave, and in defense I threw a punch at him to release me. That this is being portrayed as assault is a joke, and a disgrace to the memory of Bjor, Beorn, Yazmorra and all of the greatest chiefs of Hefrumm- the latter of which knew well to put the plant in his place. 

Furthermore, it is a great hypocrisy for the Prophet of Kinslay, Garedyn Mossborn to charge me for this when he murdered a fleeing dwarf. I ask of the courts, how is Garedyn’s deed any less egregious than that of Ursus Grandaxe? Certainly the High Prophet ought to be held to a higher standard of moral action.

On the matter of slander, it is self-evident that the bryophyte is not a whole dwarf as according to the designs of Yemekar. To buy into the delusion that shedding your skin every couple decades and being reborn is the natural way of Anbella ought to be viewed as heresy by any sane dwarf. At the very least, it is up for debate.

In summary, for I know your mind to be soft and uneager to read; You’re wrong. Drop the blatantly biased charges, and submit yourself to court for the true crime of Kinslay.

Rhun Prophet

Akrakthrein

Durin Hammerforge

The knowledgeable dwarf would clearly state his mind following his lecture of the Rhun's prophet letter :

"These are not dwarves, they wreck havoc within our ranks, they refuse to adapt to our culture, they will pay for their mistakes.

They act like they have the right for dwarves to be charged under their laws but they do not, what a load of horse manure that has been stale for so many years"

The crazed chef of all the ancient dwarven monarchs, Aurar Ireheart, raised an axe and began to chop up the leg of an uruk; replicating a string of sausage. He remembered the dish that most Rhun prophets liked: uruk soup with heretic forest-dwarf eye. 

As he threw the limbs of the cadaver into the boiling pot, he began mix it around. “NYEH-NYEH.”

A female Goldhand cheers! “Long live deh Rhun Prophet!”

From within the Office of the Chancellory, a grumble could be heard. 

And t’is es why.” A voice would say, before giving a hefty sigh.

The Golden Lord ponders for a moment upon the new missive swiftly scribed, taking in its contents entirely. Then, with a musing hum, he simply nods his head. "While debating on ones dwarfhood is a topic sensitive and close to my heart, one thing is certain. Durin was within his rights to be present amongst his forest kin. Even if he were not a forest dwed, khazad is khazad, and never have the Hefrumm folk been barred from matters of state. Why is it then they think it fair to bar one of their own from their matters? Rather peculiar..."

3 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

The Golden Lord ponders for a moment upon the new missive swiftly scribed, taking in its contents entirely. Then, with a musing hum, he simply nods his head. "While debating on ones dwarfhood is a topic sensitive and close to my heart, one thing is certain. Durin was within his rights to be present amongst his forest kin. Even if he were not a forest dwed, khazad is khazad, and never have the Hefrumm folk been barred from matters of state. Why is it then they think it fair to bar one of their own from their matters? Rather peculiar..."

Asketil Blackroot Shakes his head from his window "A dwed es net allowed en a guild meeting jest because 'e be a dwed. Ets en tha laws ef Urguan, thes lad es jest scared to go to trial."

A strange hermit dwed read the missive from atop an icy mountain peak, soon nodding "Honor beh toh Heh, May Rhun Prophet Durin show tahm tahre false ways wit' wisdom, obtaining zealous victoreh. . ." he'd state, gesturing to a small mountain shrub, it soon wilting and almost mutating into a twisted mass of brambles "Ahs for Moiself, oi will wait, et es nae toime yet" spoke MORUL to his own voices and inner thoughts.

Briga has begun to long for the days when Khron'Hundmar was still around.

Garedyn looked at the missive with a stillness.
"To rebuke each of your points:

You are not a member of Hefrumm, you do not live here. When Khron'Hundmar left you went along with them like a lapdog, abandoning the ideals of unity that we Hefrumm holds.

The meeting was between the vale and the Ring of the Golden Magpie of Hefrumm. You are a member of neither, and further more you have been exiled from the Vale itself.

When the crime was charged, I did not make reference to your position as Rhun Prophet. You assaulted someone in Hefrumm, you commited a crime. If you consider yourself to be a part of Hefrumm, then you have even more reason to follow the law. But you are the hypocrite in the end.

I did not kinslay, I killed those who abandoned their rights as dwarves due to their assault upon Hana Starbreaker, those that interrupted and kill her for winning another duel. It was in front of the Lord Justicar I rebuked Thalgrim the Tantrum's claims of kin slaying a fleeing dwarf. You threatened the lives of everyone within the Deep Roads by trying to offer some weapon to the enemy who was raining down bolts upon us. And you disgraced the corpse of a dwarf by lugging it like a boulder.

A dwarf is a dwarf, it is their soul that counts not what is composed of their flesh. It is because of people like you that dwarves like Fundin Orckin take their own lives.

Answer the summons to court."

Sigrun Ireheart thinks everyone should man up and beat the shit out of eachother to see who is right.

39 minutes ago, Tabby64 said:

JVOjU5PRH62dpC-blevdsIBjAcGqXHLTHVvxf_04ahKY_EKmvB3j8iQNv-i5dqWxcJCKGLDVLbr6kjJ7ZdnlU1ePA_qG5ROHRybUihiOMqSwaxCFaV2r_YO9eIWts4KB0aQXzjL-dmoUgdaMVbQrajg

It is a bold move for religious dwarves to act in dishonor, for they among all our kin surely know the interests of the Rhun and Brathmordakin. It is bolder yet to so publicly act in dishonor, and furthermore egregious to then accuse others of dishonor from their weak foundation.

Despite being a member of the Hammerforged, I am and always will be a forest dwarf and proud member of the Hefrumm. I have served under many chiefs as a member of the community, and have a deep love for our history. 

This seems to upset certain people, for when a meeting was being held with the honorable folk of Nevaehlen in the central meeting hall of Hefrumm I was then lambasted and ordered to leave, and when I refused on my rights as a member of Hefrumm to join in the meeting within our great hall, I was opposed. This meeting hall is a public place to our folk with memorials of our leaders, a hearth and the place of Folk Meetings- it is not the personal chambers of Mossborn and Blackroot schemes.

The overgrown shrubbery that is Asketli Blackroot grabbed me to compel me against my will to leave, and in defense I threw a punch at him to release me. That this is being portrayed as assault is a joke, and a disgrace to the memory of Bjor, Beorn, Yazmorra and all of the greatest chiefs of Hefrumm- the latter of which knew well to put the plant in his place. 

Furthermore, it is a great hypocrisy for the Prophet of Kinslay, Garedyn Mossborn to charge me for this when he murdered a fleeing dwarf. I ask of the courts, how is Garedyn’s deed any less egregious than that of Ursus Grandaxe? Certainly the High Prophet ought to be held to a higher standard of moral action.

On the matter of slander, it is self-evident that the bryophyte is not a whole dwarf as according to the designs of Yemekar. To buy into the delusion that shedding your skin every couple decades and being reborn is the natural way of Anbella ought to be viewed as heresy by any sane dwarf. At the very least, it is up for debate.

In summary, for I know your mind to be soft and uneager to read; You’re wrong. Drop the blatantly biased charges, and submit yourself to court for the true crime of Kinslay.

Rhun Prophet

Akrakthrein

Durin Hammerforge

[!] A missive from the Tribal Court of Hefrumm to Durin.
"Durin, you have one stone day to inform us of your ability to attend your trial. Failure to do so will mean the case will be passed on to the Higher Courts of Urguan for trying to evade the law, showing you act in bad faith. - Chief Asketil Keeper of the Constitution of Hefrumm"

4 minutes ago, VerminHunter said:

Garedyn looked at the missive with a stillness.
"To rebuke each of your points:

You are not a member of Hefrumm, you do not live here. When Khron'Hundmar left you went along with them like a lapdog, abandoning the ideals of unity that we Hefrumm holds.

The meeting was between the vale and the Ring of the Golden Magpie of Hefrumm. You are a member of neither, and further more you have been exiled from the Vale itself.

When the crime was charged, I did not make reference to your position as Rhun Prophet. You assaulted someone in Hefrumm, you commited a crime. If you consider yourself to be a part of Hefrumm, then you have even more reason to follow the law. But you are the hypocrite in the end.

I did not kinslay, I killed those who abandoned their rights as dwarves due to their assault upon Hana Starbreaker, those that interrupted and kill her for winning another duel. It was in front of the Lord Justicar I rebuked Thalgrim the Tantrum's claims of kin slaying a fleeing dwarf. You threatened the lives of everyone within the Deep Roads by trying to offer some weapon to the enemy who was raining down bolts upon us. And you disgraced the corpse of a dwarf by lugging it like a boulder.

A dwarf is a dwarf, it is their soul that counts not what is composed of their flesh. It is because of people like you that dwarves like Fundin Orckin take their own lives.

Answer the summons to court."

"Cry aboot et"

5 minutes ago, xMuted said:

Sigrun Ireheart thinks everyone should man up and beat the shit out of eachother to see who is right.

Unfortunately, Elly agreed.