-|-Looking for Dragonbones|-

kindEmperor

Looking for DragonBones. 

FvtrZxS2UE6jXjeryIMwSsM9JkZ_3KiYR2vfkhjyo9awrCEuY6qC-AZUzXSyzGo4z0cNUrxuiFidFFWj3Z9u9wcSn6b72pkrfMRYI0ILNZ7pkzO8Nq1BTvKDbqCB_TnGTQandj-2kJYK0anjntM4wQY

Dear good citizens of Almaris, this note would find itself to those goodly knights whom had slain the wicked litch-drake, those involved in this I would request this, and this only. If you had collected the remnants of cloudbreaker. - I request to those that collected such send word my way, send word and I will offer a reasonable trade offering something of equal value, sincerely your friend.  

[A warm smiley face was imprinted into the paper.] 

Spoiler

Send Birds via aviary to - - kindEmperor / Azli.  - - 

Spoiler

Loot Goblin Moment /j
Ok jokes aside I am unsure if everything has even been handed out yet so you might need to wait a while? I like to see actual RP going about for trades and stuff like this instead of just discord spamming OOCly though. Good work!

3 minutes ago, Mannamannaa said:
  Hide contents

Loot Goblin Moment /j
Ok jokes aside I am unsure if everything has even been handed out yet so you might need to wait a while? I like to see actual RP going about for trades and stuff like this instead of just discord spamming OOCly though. Good work!

I am an azdrazi bro

Vothdrem sits amongst his hoard of bones he had collected from the Cloudbreakers corpse. “Were they truly not smart enough to just grab them as I did?”

Malcolm Gant  pens a letter to the said Azli, replying to his missive:

"Ah've go' four rocks, five pebbles an' one iron. If ye wan' any of me wares, send me a message."

A Keeper of Xan rests soundly upon her hoard of dragonbone, able to produce a small nation's treasury's worth of Dracanium. 

Nehtamo writes a letter to his dear friend Azli. The fat pigeon that flies away with the letter dies. So he writes a second letter. The second pigeon does the same. Therefore, he goes to a different aviary and the third survives. The letter reads as follows:

"I have something for you. -the gay elf"

"Hhelo, i  I have comr into knoleggde regerding where DRAGON BONES are.  I'll give yurp a bird (it will smell bad but ignore that)).  We well go to the dragun bones"

A picture of a dragon was drawn

Screenshot_20230130_192922_Brave.jpg