Test Readers Wanted and Publishing Date

Jenkins0311

Good morning everyone,

I hope this finds you all well. I wanted to give an update on a few things before I move much further along with the book.

As of right now, the initial edit is completed, and it is moving into initial revision. Since this is more of a pet project than anything else, and because I do not plan on becoming the next Tolkien, I am doing all the editing and revision in house to save some money. Everything from book cover to line adjustments, it has been a learning curve.

With all that said however, I hope you all don't mind if I ask for your help once more. I am looking for a group of test readers; not to read the entire novel, but for a few chapters that I feel are the focal points of the narrative engine. I will send these chapters out for review and all I need is earnest feedback on how how well they convey themes focal to the overall story. If you are interested in helping with this, please DM me directly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Likewise, I will make sure to mention your online persona directly in the acknowledgements sections of the book.

Lastly, and most importantly, I now have a round about time frame for when this book is expected to be published. As of right now, I am shooting to self-publish around the end of March 2023. Of course, when I have an exact date nailed down, I will let you all know. My goal is to begin working on the sequel around May of 2023 and have it out for publishing near the end of this year, with the final book of the series to follow afterwards.

With all that said, thank you all again for your support. I wish you all the very best in your endeavors.

-Jenkins

Jenkins is amazing, I'd offer to be a test reader but already am, so! XD If y'all enjoy hearing some LOTC stories and don't mind darker stuff, do the thing!

I'd love to help out if possible! I sent you a friend req on discord. 

books? editing? end of March where my birthday lies?

Sign me up in helpin~! I'll send yew a message on Discord since i used to go to college as an English major  <3