TO END THE BÛRZ REX

ThatDutchFellow

"I told you something was fishy.."The horned shaman said, sitting upon his favorite jungle tree, as he looked to the missive. His mind almost delving to recall in each instnace. As much as he wanted to deny those claims, with what good fights and talks the Ker shaman had with the blood rex. That smile soon fadded. Recalling not only that Brazen bull within the time of krug, to when the very war with them and Elysium, that he had azdrazi burn their tavern. His mind looked off to the side in the air, almost vividly recalling one of those he had cured even exposed his vamperic self during Scaatchnaks reign. But it seems Only now the ker looked back to the missive"Borok my friend, may you value what time you have left, for your sins against the spirits have caught up to you, even in our walk of the blood moon. My suspisions grew...if only you not delved into the taboo.."And with that, the shaman looked to his blade, a potental Votar, this could be. But no doubt felt somewhat betrayed by the blood rex's honeyed words, unknowing if they were a ruse to hide what plots he attempted.

In the Barrowlands not too far east of Krugmar, an Adunian Warlord looks west curiously as he reads the Orcish declaration.  "Interesting, the last fellow seemed fervently against corruption- Can't make up their mind that lot, can they?"

Spoiler

meme.thumb.jpg.895b590bbf944456eb8d9ad117925a0b.jpg

Hargurr lets out a hearty laugh, slapping his belly, “Mi lub Murdok but wub da zkah iz a Grand Moot. Latz sound lyk twiggiez hurhurhur. Klomp for da throne lat kuntz.”

"Ah wagh, partly ztarted over dah prezenze of dah Brazun Bull? Dah grizh ov Gorkil zhall nub be perzekuted whilzt diz Gorkil drawz breath"
Spoke Khurash'Gorkil, heading over to his Ugluk brothers, joining them in preparation for the wagh

Edited by DavidDong

Krothuul is disgusted from the spirit realm

Nehtamo reads over the missive, feet resting on the back of another chair. "All these claims against the Rex...and I'm still not a voidal mage...and he still failed to have them kill me." He'd snicker, flicking the parchment into a corner to let it pile up with the rest. 

4 minutes ago, rukio said:

Nehtamo reads over the missive, feet resting on the back of another chair. "All these claims against the Rex...and I'm still not a voidal mage...and he still failed to have them kill me." He'd snicker, flicking the parchment into a corner to let it pile up with the rest. 

Spoiler

OOCly wasn't this RP voided? if not I will be sure to keep that in mind! =)

Just now, Mannamannaa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I was told we escaped but that it wouldn't be voided /shrug

"Finally. Hozh on dem fur gettin' their grukkerz out uv their azzez. The only way thiz kould get better iz if latz would klomp fur it like real urukz, though." Chuckled Kho'Gorkil, folding the missive crudely and storing it in a barrel by his hookah.

5 minutes ago, rukio said:
  Hide contents

I was told we escaped but that it wouldn't be voided /shrug

Spoiler

Thank you for letting me know.

PLEASE REMEMBER IRP IS IRP, CONFLICT MAKES A GOOD STORY FOR EVERYONE, AND OOC SALTINESS SHOULD NOT BECOME THE FOCUS HERE. LET'S ENJOY THE GOOD PLOTLINE!

[!] OOC ANNOUNCEMENT [!]

8 minutes ago, Mannamannaa said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

good question! message me on discord so we can ask a mod and figure it out LOL i'm as confused as you are

Naele read the missive. Then grinned at the misspelling.

3 minutes ago, Mannamannaa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for letting me know.

PLEASE REMEMBER IRP IS IRP, CONFLICT MAKES A GOOD STORY FOR EVERYONE, AND OOC SALTINESS SHOULD NOT BECOME THE FOCUS HERE. LET'S ENJOY THE GOOD PLOTLINE!

[!] OOC ANNOUNCEMENT [!]

Im so proud of you

The Kukaal of Akaal raises his twisted knife, its blade etched with foreign, red symbols "Globz" he mutters, slamming that instrument down, blood splattering across his entirety.

"It ahm interezting, very interezting when da elderly truly begin to loze their grukkerz, descending into madnezz. It ahm the fault ov all of uz to allow the Mot-Sham to hold onto such ah pozition when his grukker ahm clearly decayed and uzeless. When latz open latz peeperz latz will peep dat it ahm juzt zome goblinz abandoning, betraying da urukim to promote der own agenda, fer da ilzgul agh power haz corrupted them" The Doktur wipes blood from his brow.

"Mi grukz diz will be ah zhort conflict, fer da urukim will always rize to defeat thoze who ahm againzt uz, we defy all oddz agh theze oddz are in our favor"

From the north did a man look over the missive, having ripped it from one of the boards within the ker city. His blue gaze shifting over the lettering, and from it, did he find his lips turning. While incapable of fully feeling, he had found some humor in the missive. "Solving one problem, with another, I'm going to enjoy this disaster" From that, did the humorless noise of a chuckle escape past his marred lips. For if not for his condition, he would surely find true and proper joy in the news, from the punishment of this once ally of his. 

A High Elf reviews the foreign missive that had come to her door, brow raised as she concludes.

"They put him on the throne. . . And it only brought them headache . . . 

Did they forget he used to skulk about asking for blood samples from the high elves?

Or the other weird, outright 'spook' behavior. . .?"

She spoke to nobody in particular, sliding out of her seat to crumple the letter, tossing it into the fire in her hearth.