[BSK] Audo Weiss for Military Tribune

Frostdrop1

Audo Weiss for Military Tribune

Election of 462 ES

I, Audo Weiss, do declare my intent to run for military tribune and represent the needs, wants and voices of my fellow comrades.

Having been enlisted in the Brotherhood for a decade, it is my home and unquestionably my second family. For nine of those years, I have been active in combat, serving not for glory or honour but because I believe in loyalty to my kingdom, my people and my family above all else. I believe that there is no age at which loyalty begins: it just is. 

This opportunity is the next step I wish to take to aid my brothers and sisters in arms.

Qualifications

My military service, even given my age of 18, gives me some insight into the current woes of our military. I have lived and breathed war and combat for as long as I can remember. I have previously come to accept these woes as mere necessities of the brotherhood. We are not always held in high regard. However, as time has gone on I have come to realise that this is not the case; any areas of lacking can be fixed with enough hard work and dedication.

Moreover, this would not be my first role in the Duma as I undertook becoming the representative of House Weiss in place of my father at the age of 11. This would not be my first expression of interest in joining the governing of our kingdom in a role beyond my family as I sought permission to run for tribune early, as well as throwing myself forward for the likes of Lord Handler. While neither were a success given my age of 15 at the time, the efforts are a testament to my dedication and standing desire to enter into the Duma and would be more than proud to do so for my comrades.

Agenda

• Foremostly, I seek to promote integration of the brotherhood and the knightly order. In recent times, the brotherhood and the order have pulled away from each other to the point where some knights are no longer enlisted and as such are merely a silent and guarding presence. We are all brothers in arms, and we all have voices to be heard.

• I hope to see greater acknowledgements of those performing thankless and extra duties within the brotherhood reflected in their pay, including the roles of quartermaster, field medic, and blacksmith.

• I wish to promote the learning and undertaking of medical studies within members of the brotherhood, not only to ensure that those enlisted have basic medical knowledge but also to boost the lacking pool of doctors in Karosgrad.

• Training in the Brotherhood is lacking in some areas. I hope to promote and encourage more formalised training of combat and military tactics to ensure prompt responses when soldiers are in the field.

I send my deepest thanks to my brothers and sisters in arms, young or old. Your service is outstanding and a mighty shield for our great kingdom. Regardless of whether I undertake the role as representative for us or not, I will always be an ear ready to hear your voice and act however I may in my capacity.

Iv Joveo Mann,

His Lordship, Armsman Audo Weiss

jGuqhK0h1rigVzd4kTfTrBH-LzyNFCorSBvbxMXO3XYTkEy-pdjB1p2ycTBao_kj5CPiUu6eKn0f6VHGRKsAtZFaEb4D5p0BROT6MfYBP7Izon7ZPVj5NmZQGT3aWZaUk-p4y9IQf0zVbZJeVmOzlmY

Sebastian 'Bulwark' Bishop had someone read this out to him. "Ja, ich agree."