Recognition of Legitimacy of Adelric de Savoie

Nectorist

Recognition of Legitimacy of Adelric de Savoie

On the 13th of Horen's Calling, in the year Our Lord 1910

Nqb1UPMFHr1GEMFLjM7tAEiHKNCfq5pYtmP9DPq2l_O7M1HJz9ZwTlZNH_0nA6TXoQnXKcrG8zLWTBpD6QmYc1Y7SRbxYFPGai3xqYD9vt7z4bPnTyrcwj21J2z2k69KtBd0cgpC2u8dPGC--Syc1Vc

UeCN8pKvr1pE2kkPuxCkOoR3Tf0_-HffSAPEeiPVtxw-T9UIfqSRj9YcEw5c-Uwkpi9rDBiSK7rLmDvwKby8LfBd2wHFwifuGevDL8JxkN0DHIQmQZjG_vZsOlQhyLkhgBWdUXLHDPQ1YAPQnh24ToI

By the will of the most noble and sovereign Archduchess of The Commonwealth of Petra, it is hereby proclaimed that Adelric, a lost child of Renata I, Princess of Savoy, is henceforth recognized as a true and legitimate member of the line of Renata I and House Ashford de Savoie, henceforth to be referred to as ‘Adelric Ashford de Savoie’.

This recognition is made after careful study of the lineage and circumstances of Adelric’s birth, confirming that he is the legitimate issue of Renata de Savoie. Furthermore, Adelric's faithful service and unwavering loyalty, shown in his aid in securing the reign of the Archduchess, as well as his intentions to serve the spiritual well-being of The Commonwealth of Petra as a devoted acolyte of the Faith affirms his status as a trueborn, for he shows none of the vices of a bastard son.

By right of Our rule, the Archduchess confirms that Adelric de Savoie shall be honored as the legitimate offspring of Renata I, Princess of Savoy, and a direct descendant of House Ashford de Savoie. Adelric shall henceforth possess all legal privileges befitting his acknowledged status within the Commonwealth.

It is the will of the Archduchess that this recognition of legitimacy be recorded in the annals of The Commonwealth of Petra, and be made known to all subjects of the land. The seal of the Archduchess, affixed to this document, shall serve as proof of its authenticity and shall stand as evidence of Adelric's legitimacy.

So be it proclaimed with the sealing of this document.

HER GRACE, Renilde I, By the Grace of GOD, Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere

UeCN8pKvr1pE2kkPuxCkOoR3Tf0_-HffSAPEeiPVtxw-T9UIfqSRj9YcEw5c-Uwkpi9rDBiSK7rLmDvwKby8LfBd2wHFwifuGevDL8JxkN0DHIQmQZjG_vZsOlQhyLkhgBWdUXLHDPQ1YAPQnh24ToI

eKSc_4GP9nOqdE5X82WTIUwRmltVyjPMQnKyhDrPWN6gKmv_02Q3haDFwgL4DFZEh3EmfC0L5cnkb0XTtwDUcmKp1iTMAyeatr5shVm7CH2yfrsheDF8wx7U5GecATmEzCYnyIedf9vXi7s53g6lrKk

Adelric de Savoie, colloquially known as Father Blackwald, reminisces over his youth in Petra under Ashford tutelage - pondering over the fate of his mother.

“He’s a good fellow; albeit troubled in his youth, but weren’t we all?” Renilde accepted Father Blackwater’s advice to legitimize the young Adelric, signing the document with her left hand, and embossing the paper with the seal of her sovereignty. 

Sebastien Ashford de Savoie looked upon circlet of his aunt, glancing into that large ruby to view his own distorted face. "I have found your offspring at long last- I must go introduce myself."

Lucien Ashford de Rouen nodded his head at the missive. "Well done, Adelric." - "Shine bright like the Savoyard sun."