The Alisgrad Hearthmoot

Elennanore

oloy5OnADRu54Mti7dMlKdU99ZeNeqGxMbJf38hQh8Maod9L9cmuGa1TNE4f9x49PIhijrTjeaIb4PhNuCJaxsSOpArQz2pz8LpgXBt-zLkE6nMcuRbV7K-9Rn-zpV8XsaHcY9smfCLamNAHSmAffWA

The Alisgrad Hearthmoot

Issued by Ellenore of Nordengrad during the 15th of Snow’s Maiden, SA 114

(OOC: Saturday February 4th 5PM EST)

To my fellow servants of the Father. The increasingly apparent void in the High Hearth Council must be rectified. For too long has our faith lacked the guidance of a High Keeper. A lantern in the dark to guide us all amidst the storms of sin burdening the mortal realm. All keepers are called to gather at the Alisgrad Hearth Temple to discuss Faith business. The following shall be discussed.

I. Election of a new High Keeper

II. The state of the Order of Purifiers

III. Determining the Hearth Keeper of the Alisgrad Hearth

IV. Establishing the Fatherist Seminary of Alisgrad

INVITATIONS

To Keeper Orin of Varhelm we request your presence at the Hearthmoot  

To Keeper Aeva of Alisgrad we request your presence at the Hearthmoot  

PENNED BY

Ellenore of Nordengrad

An old keeper stared blankly at the Invitation, muttering "Keeper Orin of Varhelm, now thats a new title."

Aeva Camian regarded the missive with a mild curiosity, "Opportunity presents itself. Let us see just how much they dislike what I have to say."

Einar Edvardsson PogChamps for a moment after reading the stray letter that blew into his direction. He uses the letter as kindling for a fire because it is cold in the North. He goes back to chopping logs to get big and strong so that he can defeat his inner demons.