sashimichopped

Discord:

sashimichopped#3317

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Major Toxicity

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was asking questions to the moderator who had banned me; specifically questions about the circumstances to the ban and whether the person who had reported me had a direct connection to the situation of the ban. I may have asked some questions to players which were brutely forced but I feel like the report was unjust all the while I had made the changes that were requested by the moderator regarding a 'change in the familyecho' because (x) person his or her persona was not mine and therefore I could not change something in the familyecho because the persona was that of someone who abandoned the persona several months or a year ago which I deemed inactive and out of the blue the person still claimed the persona was theirs (despite the absolute inactivity and the disassociation with the whole family project of de Rosius (the persona's family). I also continued to ask questions regarding my ban to the moderator (as I personally believe a good moderator should be able to keep a rational conversation other then keep threatening a ban on a player who is just wondering what his ban is about) which inevitably led to my ban.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I disagree the situation that had led to this ban where a moderator answered me with 'I could answer your question with a ban.', I see this as unprofessional and it gives a genuine look as if a moderator does not care for the other party their questions and shows that they do not listen to them either when questioned about their ban. I had made the changes that were requested by the moderator and even then I have a ban for a month. I do however agree that the questions asked to some players of who I had presumed to report me were rather wrongly worded and might've had a toxic emphasis for some people.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I would like to return to LOTC to roleplay with my small circle of friends on the server to help them out every now and then.

Attach other relevant information.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/943522958297665586/1071155478857535518/Minecraft_1.16.5_2_3_2023_8_46_07_PM.png

I do not appreciate argumentative language after one of my moderators has told you to do something. You gave away a character without a player's consent, plain and simple. If you had followed the rules and contacted Moderation Management (or myself) this situation would've likely been resolved.

Furthermore, you followed up by attempting to flame them in a family chat.

sashimichopped.png

For your next appeal, you can 1.) send an apology to the person you @'d with that message, and 2.) accept what you did without deferring to a moderator threatening to ban you if you did not follow their resolution.