The improper Thain

*notes are pinned outside of every building in Bywayer*

"Lo there my fellow kin, friends and residents of Bywater.

It is with great displeasure to inform you about the improper acts of Thain Cyris Collinwood. In the previous pumpkin days I had planned to conduct an open lesson on teaching some skills, where Sarah Artenin and Cyris were present. As I was trying to teach miss Sarah, the Thain wouldn't stop interrupting me and continue causing trouble, thus denying of my merry-making. Furthermore, Mr Collinwood had broken into my burrow without my permission, causing even more chaos and trouble.

As such, I'm condemning Thain Cyris Collinwood for improperness and suing him for his unprovoked wrongdoings upon me. I shall present my case at court."

-Yours truly, Breasal Nimblefoot Froggekemp of Frogtoppia 

(OOC: The date for court is to be added, hopefully beginning at 4pm EST)

Doder shakes his head  at the news but does not seemed shocked at all.

"May Knox's justice be served through mob rule."

Cyris dons his defense attorney badge, that shows that he is infact a lawyer. "Looks loike ets toime fee turn aboot stealt' class."

"T'is ain' worth ah lawsui', Breasal. Please, jus' drop 't fer all o' our sakes" says Mimosa Applefoot, Mayor of Bywater

(OOC: Event will be held today at 4pm EST in the Knoxist church, if I or KingOfHearths can't make it today we'll move it to another date. See you all there)