The trial of Valazaer

E__V__O

The trial of Valazaer

snATvI9sREjQMwBwXeD85KSGoZ7Da-H2OBQXPTmF

The trial was held by Evo’lur Tartarus on the Okarir’Maehr Valazaer, councilor of Haelun’or, jurisdiction of knowledge and magic within the walls of the silver city. The trial of Valazaer was called due to the actions of the councillor at the verdict given to Pamphilos Callidora Hyptos where they lashed out on the misuse of magic, utilising Fire Evocation to attempt to usurp the decision brought forward by the Maheral Seth Calith, speaker of Larihei pardoning the death penalty of the prior mentioned Pamphilos to instead be banishment.

The choice to take action and attempt to execute Pamphilos came after the pardon verdict by the Maheral and done within the justice building of Haelun’or. Showing impurity within the halls of Justice of our esteemed city when the target of their aggression held no contempt or will to escape. Now the trial is not only calling on this action of Valazaer, it calls forth a previous crime on one of our own kin of Elves. Luthriel. During the time of Luthriel who tried to live within our silver walls previously was banished and branded by the Sohaer at the time as impure without trial, the elf showed no direct threat and held no weapons yet Valazaer under grounds of ‘banishment’ took action as a commander of the Sillumir, our guards to ‘deal with her’ and on investigation by myself who escaped and treated Luthriel to safety was mutilating and the declipping of the elves ears.

The violent actions of Valazaer is something we should look into and further prevent, as the Okarir’Maehr they should know their actions are inexcusable during the trial and usurping the choice of the Maheral, speaking as hand for Larihei over the Maheral’s choice. The evidence I have for the two situations would be from those attending the trial of Pamphilos Callidora Hyptos and the former history of Luthriel’s own witness as they now reside within our city.

As the situation was brought up to the council and Sohaer at the time, it was dismissed and the actions of the Sillumir commanded by Valazaer at the time went unchecked. I have utilized the example of past behaviour here showing a pattern of Valazaer’s aggression and it was agreed by the Maheral, Seth Calith that the family name be stripped by Valazaer who shared the same due to the actions and history of the elf bringing impure behaviours to the family.

The trial I am calling for, I do not seek banishment, nor do I seek execution. The path of the elf I would like the esteemed judges to vote for would be the path of purity so Valazaer can earn their family name back and their seat on the council if the judges do decide to retain them on the position.

snATvI9sREjQMwBwXeD85KSGoZ7Da-H2OBQXPTmF

KwwnodLHWntXzbknvqNp4HY4Cn90FDIsR1hwkb4BUOfQEqRl4JDY4tG9zFSPOr5ujg_B0IRY4bqQ1LWju_DvtKNsSzmlubx64q-MEXGUw1A5-bPYeM-c8TfdWV60DJ1upYZnumrQSbW1czPSwdLIq5-vw-eaRzfnRhcvFzDvnVvv_0bBVLpMKzfG3LqlMg

Undersigned Evo'lur Tartarus

By will of elheial’thilln, by will of Larihei

EYBniaW6dm5hna77kdUCa6-o4lBMMzfZC2aGyaLDU7rITz9StZ4eX7UnF4FUKJ2xyOcRI6rhNOl8H7leZJeNPp1AqDXFgtR_YcphXP0R_21n6YO22Hkn2vekUcWvc7XxTza8aWYHrJZehRjifYdfCcj1agnxcCwD0Dn-NoQJGnPOoW2A7pQVd5_bJ9R5Yg

"This will be an interesting trial," the elf said when he got the missive he then went further with his day

Kor'garr the Clanless snarls as he reads on the clear miscarriage of justice and the obvious assaults against an ally of Krugmar during events where Pamphilos' safety should have been an oathsworn condition of the trial. A deep grumble of frustration echoes from the heavily scarred grey chest as the Owner of the Kaktuz Weekli dips a Jabbernak quill into the nearby inkwell and begins to take notes upon the obtusely worded missive.

"How deyr dey azk vor ridemtyun witnub ikzaktyng dah propur pryce vor nub'onurabul akzhunz..."

[OOC Translation and Announcement]

Spoiler

"How dare they ask for redemption without exacting the proper price for dishonorable actions..."

[THIS WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE KAKTUZ WEEKLI 5.]

"Ay'Larihei! It is not I who will have Justice!" The philosopher in his hermitage had left the crystal caverns of purity. Skin glowing from bathing in the golden pools. 

"May he who shamed his name, himself, and his kin, bring Kleos back to his house! For he was meant to be of the most blessed of lads""

A simple letter would hopefully reach the walls of the Silver City.

"Karin'ayla,

If it is decided that Valazaer is unworthy of drawing breath, may I recommend that you do not tarnish your blades with the blood of such filth and instead let him fall at the hand of another outcast?

I'd be honored to carry out the execution. I know we don't get along, but 'the enemy of my enemy', in this case, ne?

With regards,

Valindra

P.S. Yes, this is personal, but it would be an iconic moment, don't you think?"

On 2/5/2023 at 6:02 AM, Moribundity said:

A simple letter would hopefully reach the walls of the Silver City.

"Karin'ayla,

If it is decided that Valazaer is unworthy of drawing breath, may I recommend that you do not tarnish your blades with the blood of such filth and instead let him fall at the hand of another outcast?

I'd be honored to carry out the execution. I know we don't get along, but 'the enemy of my enemy', in this case, ne?

With regards,

Valindra

P.S. Yes, this is personal, but it would be an iconic moment, don't you think?"

Seth Calith the Maheral of Haelun'or looked upon the letter, he used it to dry his bloodied blade and threw it into the fire place to watch it burn.