A CALL FOR LEADERSHIP [RP Recruitment]

Panashea

EedjebGIpxCAM4fj-goUYyB80xX2MeKWTUEgDa9v3QwIbXz9BzBnodWDsUSRW-pGeXinoTt6x9J8Nx_a5lcsTNJcnKremgm-AFp-5YLQoRjZO2_Ww-EvEq-oOCVy_zmGDaFgj2LQfIBV0oiM

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

224jvF2pAaW145UmlbfDJQFoCCEnYB2nKd86LrQPsyW1x8X7ChssLunS_6qW1rr-Ltouhbkd-n0FZ5n3h_OBAAdFzvaKachFhkYpL520ey-fAQ3REmLC8onJvHBmGjyt-V5uG9OUCrF--ZEy

Ghoraza has witnessed the coming age. In his time, Descendants have squandered the gifts of their ancestors to wage war and exploit one another.  Krug, Horen, Malin, and Urguan were brothers, blessed after surmounting the wrath of Iblees. Why then, do we waste that resource, our strength on one another? What good is there in unending mortal wars? 

Our strongest weapons are not our magic, nor blade, but goodwill and almsgiving. A forge may make kin-slayers, but is better served warming and protecting the cold and downtrodden.  This is true of all good and evil within this world.  

In wielding the strength of the Spirits, the Elements, Alchemy, and further practices in my own blind pursuit to make the world a better place I recognize my arrogance. What good is there in hoarding strength when it is best served with my friends?

Ghoraza will share the secrets and strengths of this world to any capable should they pledge themselves to protecting and serving others. Ghoraza is no leader, and instead seeks those willing to make the same sacrifice Krug did long ago. 

The Crucible is a formation of all descendants and their allies, the honorable and true who seek a greater path beyond wanton bloodshed. I call upon the blacksmiths, the merchants, the soothsayers and diviners to impart on us the blessings of their trade. Ghoraza will travel between all nations in hopes of finding those willing to bolster descendant-kind. If you are interested in exchanging wisdom, resources, and kinship- then receive this missive and find Ghoraza within the Mortal Realm. 

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

There is no greater strength than Mortality, and no greater weapon than Peace.

Spoiler

OOC: Merchant/Almsgiving Guild Accepting any craftspeople, alchemists, religious folk and so on. Rather then focusing purely on CRP, Evil Hunting, or any complex nuance typically associated with LOTC guilds, this is purely a group made for helping others, regardless of creed. Let me know if you’re interested here or in DMs. 

Spoiler

omg i love destiny pvp

"Zo diz iz wub lat wuz wurkin' on Ghoraza" Said Kybal'Akaal, reading over the missive idly..

Vrilkon'Ugluk'Lur nodded approvingly, muttering "Let mi know wen mi kan help" before letting out a loud chuckle from his cave beneath the statue of his Spirit Patron

Aizumi held the missive in her hands, and her brow furrowed as she read over it. She would soon come to nod her head, the Elf’s next course of action was planned..

Yagi_Kamisama#5226

The musin read the missive with a smile “Sons of Krug have always been pretty great. Ancestors bless their efforts.”

Reading the missive, Otellia formed a smile and slam it down upon her desk within her private office. Leaning back in her chair as she puff on her special pipe. "What beautiful timing!"

The Rex smiled as he saw the Hobgoblin's missive.

"Bub'hôsh things to come mine bruddahs." 

He spoke to the many orcs gathered around.

Kor'garr the Clanless laughs brightly upon seeing the missive land on his writing desk, handed to him by the author himself. He reads it over with a wide smile, making notes to include this announcement in the next Kaktuz Weekli.

"Hozh Werk Ghoraza! Lup'Ublulhar vor dah bigynnyng uv'ag new ayg! Lup'Krucibul!"