AFFIRMATION DU COMTÉ DE PACIDIA

rep2k

AFFIRMATION OF THE COUNTY OF PACIDIA

Issued on 4th of Sigismund’s End, 1910

D5DTxWNd5a1AKlQ0RNEj98txaIXYFpzHjdrtdmDO8sHg6_TLO8r5r_9dKicjaXEJu_BlpmzdfxGxE7-F9Ud2ytGqPXrDE7JVpPWqgmVgrcbRQr8OGeGRwsIS-u45ZIvJfPEJ8ac64aOVtVCRYUj7X8-vOxm6VvRiUXjp2lOT7GWheCnt6QElMvp8zDiglg

Par proclamation du Marquis

Every trace of effort is noticed, and thus can also be rewarded to the extent that it is deserved. Since the revelation of the United Kingdom of Aaun, the Rosius family has done what they thought was best for the kingdom to the best of their ability, thus their current position and the title of the Margraviate. In this position of the peerage, the House de Rosius deems it fit, and only right to aid its family hailing as refugees from the face of war in the Heartlands. They have been a hard-working family, consisting of those men and women who are not easily indulged, but who showed the will to fight for their own lives and for what is right.

After constructive consultations with the Royal Government of the United Kingdom of Aaun, it is my honor and duty to publicly declare that I, Louis II August de Rosius, officially affirm the Lord, Ser Emir de Rosius d’Abbassia into petty nobility, under the Margraviate of Haute-Epine. He and his family shall be awarded a County, now officially to be known as the County of Pacidia with Lord Emir being the first Count of Pacidia, to pass through the child that he sees fit, that tradition to be embraced with the generations to come. They shall be entitled to occupying a portion of land under the Margraviate of Haute-Epine, with their own laws, to use as they see fit for the construction of a keep, and shall be entitled to all rights afforded to them and to those of petty nobility as of the Charter of the United Kingdom of Aaun, Section III, Statue III-IV.

AVEC DIEU,

LTH, Louis II August, Marquis de Haute-Epine,

Comt de Beaufoy e Arentaniebourg, Baron de Rosius,

Seigneur Commandant de la Garde de La Rose, Seigneur 

de Mont Louis, Protecteur d’Arentanie et Magistrat royal 

du Royaume-Uni d'Aaun

oWd1nthABz5UU20Sb4Mjp6bh2QnCuAU7pT1Zwqv9EUS5nrf4z1E9QpF5-BMUQUc7vgDn5m8EDdI0LEc1hHHqattV0u9ZCqkCy2SSm3NTYtRg_8fxeMOMYxtbEhx2ctfM-KYCrk7xzOMjfldqBQT0CiM

Lord Ser Emir de Rosius d’Abbassia, Comt de Pacidia,

Grand maître du Nexus

tau_iX83CUMBH7iVk-z9D806_3Be3qD10YWKg3PbaY5yrZ9hAtQWcAwjBCOxJezxkipiu-AxdX0M8zF0yLxihCXRTrT6Wf251WtnujRL4tprvAQv_ddlY18CPk_4QZnem2zwi3S42bJO5a1Pl0y4yjw

Henry smiled the sun's smile at his new best friend's apparent promotion!

"Does this mean I can refer to myself officially as the Mademoiselle de Pacidia as a title?" Emir's daughter, Laetitia would inquire; twirling a pen between her fingers as she gazed down at the heaps of paperwork she was in the process of filling out for the Balianite Social Season.

“He always wished to become ein noble uff his own accord.” A Waldenian woman commented, nodding her head with a smile. “Gutte for him.” She sat in her daughter’s home, cleaning some things. 

The Aging Petran Knight would sigh as he smoked a Cigar at the view of Haute-Epine, the man flashed a smile to his nephew @rep2k however his eyes carried many emotions behind him. "Let this be a lesson for you, my boy. No matter how many times you fall, how many times your friends and family die, nor how many times you were kicked out of your home, get back up and show your enemies who you truly are" Emir stated as he sighed once again, as he cannot forget about his people that were left behind and lost their homes "We should go to my people and visit them from time to time."

Sounds fine