The Walk of The Holy - A Herald's Um'ei

Qizu

ij1wlXk9Ezwxus0wNdV2Pvsa8k3YVCUESXsc6T8hAbJmAJrijot3m79vpddHzoXPsrYf3gurCoK_fz0AA7Z1WBERUtFBdElkSUkck8g5qEiZzTRiMOU8hzf2MKp31dXLI9WuJl5cJQH62mKR_QS_TkY

THE UM’EI OF THE HOLY

TO THE RECIPIENT OF THIS SCROLL,
Through your time within my brood, you have proven yourself to be strong and quite the challenger of what the majority of us deem as proper. You’ve attracted my attention and therefore your time has come to endure the trials of your Ordainment. May GOD bless you upon this journey and may you learn from your experiences you endure upon it.

rbBaHcF9rZQEXm3_6DXv7tRaW9Q3xbWtlug-BPp6mD_PIFvTAqkJoZHXphUBwdVOWLd4v82wY8K5tAhX33QEP22aR969RZUMzAReQ-MqSzIHnNWw7qKFTM0VFwIYKon8fZCgMU6hUyRNZII_FNdq1Lk
“For his flames are holy and pure they will burn the demons, the holy knights and more. For it is the fire of Him, the King, they are the cure.”

TRIAL I
The first of your many trials to come, will serve as a test of your endurance. You are to travel deep into the firelands  until the flesh upon your legs swells and begins to wilt away. Here you will encounter many artifacts and creations of our people. You will encounter shrines, castles, towers, and more. Take your time here, embrace the history of our people and the path that lies before you.

TRIAL II
The second of your trials revolves around our ability to blend into our surrounding environments. For this trial you are to indulge yourself in the cultures of another. Whether it be Haenseti, Oyashiman, Elven, the culture does not matter so long as you learn from your experience within it. You are tasked to learn from this culture, perhaps a new trade, studying their religious beliefs, and so forth. It is key that our people know the methods of the world so that we can use them to our cause.

TRIAL III
The trial of combat. Here you are to seek out a Nephilim of your choosing and not only challenge them to a duel, but you must win this duel as well. Should you fail, you will try again until you are successful in your endeavors. I will instruct each of them to not hold back regarding this trial, and to use any means necessary to defeat you.

TRIAL IV
The fourth trial of your journey will be regarding your image as a Herald of Azdromoth. You must announce yourself amongst a city of individuals and preach the Word of Our Lord. Do this wisely and seek to right the wrongs of our past. Show them that the fires that burn within us are of balance - not of destruction and terror.

TRIAL V
The last of your trials is often morally challenging for many. This trial serves as a test of your faith in our cause and its reasoning that it has in the hearts of others. You are to seek a member of the sides coined ‘dark’ and ‘light’. Here you will trial them for their actions and seek to convince them to conjoin their inner flame with that of our own. Should they refuse such as you near the end of this trial you must slay them for their reluctance of penance.

Spoiler

This post is only available to those given the scroll through valid roleplay.

2 minutes ago, rukio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm going to metagame this anyways qizu

Spoiler

Um well ackshually you are a **************************************************************************************.

Just now, Qizu said:

Hide contents

Um well ackshually you are a **************************************************************************************.

Spoiler

yeah well youre a whole **************************************************!!!!

1 minute ago, rukio said:
  Hide contents

yeah well youre a whole **************************************************!!!!

Spoiler

yeah well atleast i'm not a *************************************!!!!!