The Death of a Crow [PK]

MissToni

"It is always ein pleasure to see ein preacher of His word come to join Him in the Skies." Tylos III remarked as he welcomed Katerina. "At least two of ihr vater's kids has ascended in the end. GOTT knows the eldest is always the most troublesome." he quipped, a chuckle following shortly after as he turned to walk deeper into God's domain. 

What once was Adrianna Darkwood, now just a faint Spectre, caught the wind of the remnants of her dying mentor. The Cardinal of Jorenus's name whispered on the wind, and long-forgotten memories of doctorhood, apprenticeship, and lessons under the then-Surgeon General were returned to the lonely spirit's mind; she shed a tear.

Adele Ludovar hears the news of Katerina's death from one of her overworked clerks. "Oh mea...." Murmurs the mournful Lady Justiciar, signing the lorraine in respect of the aged Princess, Surgeon General, first female Priest, Cardinal, and in memory of all of the other wonderful and fascinating things that Katerina Barbanov-Bihar had done in her long life. Notably, wife was not among that list. "Vy were admirable, vyr eminence..." Murmurs the aged woman, stifling a hacking cough. 

Adele lights a candle in her window that evening to honour the remarkable legacy of a Princess. 

"Spasiba for vyr wise counsel on the occasions we spent together."

Aestenia Aevaris smiled softly as she looked at the missive, then to the living doll that now resided within her office. "You did well Kat dear, may you get to rest well now.." She looked out to the forest, taking a moment to mourn the last of the human children she helped raise.

Mariya couldn't stop bouncing around, her grin growing into a bright smile as she finally saw Kat since she asked her to send her off. "Schwester, you and I have a lot of catching up to do..." She couldn't hold in her happy tears as she pulled Kat in for a hug and further into the seven skies.

A former Lector said a silent prayer for the cardinal, thinking she did a pretty good job in life.

A certain deceased musician, Gustaf Sigismund Morovar, would raise his eyes from the sheet music he was looking at and lower his reading glasses in order to set his gaze on the figure who had just entered the Seven Skies, where he had been residing for some time already "Ah, it took vy quite a while" he would comment while scratching his chin, then offering a small smile "Ea almost thought vy would never come, cousin" he added

Edited by Lokvank

Bishop Maya Ceciliya, named in honor of her great aunt Katerina, welcomed her into the skies. No words could describe just how much influence the cardinal had on her life, her destiny. 

Bishop Iosif sat in the Basilica's library, brought back to the present by an intentional cough from the acolyte. "Oh!" He responded having snapped out of his reminiscing. "Where were we? Ah yes, the Canticle of Charity." Iosif's eyes crept along the common translation and a soft smirk found itself onto his face at the fond memory when he asked "Would you read lines five and six for me?"
"'And so I have placed into your hearts the blessings of abundance: the virtuous wealth of the spirit. And as I have given to you this blessing of My Word, you shall also give unto your fellows.'" The young acolyte then looked up at the Bishop with brows furrowed in confusion. "What does it mean, Father?"

Iosif exhaled an amused snort. "I'm going to tell you exactly what my mentor Katerina told me. . ."