[TARGOTH] SON OF THE HORDE

Jihnyny

Spoiler

THE HORDES SON

PH92kDwT8vBc1YM9orM--zKDyX6NA9ENIH1W7KZdZLZBxfcPBxRpekH55123KS-AH03pm2ZBjS5oiS132KL0euF0QYfdl1i4XFjKnlyxZ__rWEg0T9IkUfOPeCLtOfRF9Qx0y0WgrcrIeBB-FBbwk-0

JrTIX_EYmx8pb7mA28nZrS1rEARc8cy6pMm-MGYCsj3Ok9L4AvxtqllACAE9rnVgbVnmqXpADWM9I6beMUf3MaxCOKMuvyO_oO1VSnj7ranFQBo-BDGXWZ9p9a357luCg7W9WpdsGNXRcCF-_VvycSs

FOR THE HORDE

Many of you probably don't know who I am. My name is AR-GARROK, given to me by my father, AR-BOROK, in honor of his twin and blood brother, AR-GOROK. I have not spent much time fighting, walking, and eating with you, my kin, for only I have arrived. But I swear by my very words and honor that I will follow in my father's footsteps and show pride to the HORDE, along with greatness, as the last Targoth had tried so very hard to do.

I aim to thrive in the lives of the spirits as well as as a warrior. I am destined; I have seen it myself. The spirits have struck me with lightning, giving me scars that will decorate my corpse once I fall and live with me through even the STARGUSH. I shall fight with not only my brawn and strength passed down to us by KRUG! but also our incredible strategic minds. Like Gorkil himself once did, I thrive on bringing strategy to warfare, not just savagery and brutality. With the help of the spirits, I believe we can cleanse both the burz and the unfaithful from this realm. But we all cannot do it alone, together we are strong!

We are not SLAVES to IBLEES!

We are all one, one with the HORDE!

0IZzFM6tS4p3xIO42lCOLFDCOj_su0YOzgyzZ_v030PqRNHhpcUQ9MlNhIXjlF4yo9krEzzY3d3-vTnOmBOQGZyALW1AEEiWDgopzXC7r7o6Poaj1pcIXY_XrD-uqEJxHUQg27whClX3XH54iTc5yzc

SIGNED,

TARGOTH AR-GARROK

THE SCARRED, THE STRUCK, THE SON OF THE HORDE

izkjJig7UWe48ck2jGOneaojeW_CmP2X5v54DREIZI9d5LuQEfu1uk_ojhH8AFsmv_nFKnJkBjRm9pB1x7aXchl8jsRy4uHl1Tt2uiqwEoK9lNV3xOK0MvlGwVSqqcJtQWOPtJBnHIOQHnWFTBsCpcU