The Travels of Dr Professor X | Pact of Aglazek

Norgeth

The Travels of Dr Professor X

=ᛜ=ᛜ=ᛜ=ᛜ=ᛜ=

Pact of Aglazek

XhtLB6JjU9bQzbCgymeCkbI5nyQLd94wliMKpgYdySB6jCS1kRuwCi_zu9zengSKZNHKU8QRBjiMVFWnNFMrKepwSNuDrFaoyZSw1CZtJ2tt5lhlb4JiTHc1ZaGneSH14ww6j_xhgpt8ctkm5ELFyMc

[!] The entrance to Aglazek’s Workshop.

Xob waddled into his home’s inner sanctum, placing a small booklet aside as he sat down within a complex mechanical chair, putting his seatbelt on, the tiny gnomish zealot letting out a low chant as he speaks in the elder tongue of the spirits “Frûm bot, frûm bot, izg kramp bugd Aglazek-ord u za urgai!” spoke Xob, flicking a lever upon the chair as he focused deeply, closing his eyes as clockwork churned and runes went alight. . .

That doctor professor awoke within a kaleidoscopic tunnel of horror, falling and falling with echos of each word or noise resounding throughout his mind, yet Xob’s fall soon ended, him falling onto a large, conveniently placed mattress of springs and fluff  “GAGHH” spat out the gnome as he pushed himself up, looking about that cave-like workshop. Xob wandered around the various inventions and workstations that weaved themselves around akin to a maze. “Wahre es ‘e? Oi must foind Aglazek. . .” 

Thusly as the spirit’s name was invoked, a cloud of dancing starlight collapsed in from the very walls, forming into a bearded and elderly inventor, folded blueprint in aged hands.

WHO?! spoke the entity with a boom, staring toward Xob with a raised brow before exclaiming We meet again. . . Xob Wobson, what do you seek now, mortal?

Xob replied, going to kneel “Oi come toh pact wit’ yer o’ great one, teh stars ‘ave realigned ahnd moi devotion must once mer beh shown toh yeh!”

A pact you say? I accept this offer - Yet I ask one thing now. Create a great invention in my name, one of spiritual and mechanical wonder, use such to advance my goals, don’t disappoint me. . .spoke Aglazek with an echo, the spirit soon turning toward a lever, pulling such as a trapdoor opened under Xob’s feet, flinging him back through that colorful tunnel of terror, only then to wake in his hypernaut explorator’s throne, the time now midnight, stars amidst the sky.

Xob went toward his workshop, stumbling from his journey, upon reaching the table, he’d unfold a large empty blueprint, scribing out a work of power and progress. . . soon upon the parchment was an image of a small and oddly shaped crossbow labeled “Hex-Ray”.

Spoiler

Pact of Aglazek/Lesser of Trokorl - 4/5 Magic Slots.