Minted in Silver: A Nomination

flag_of_atlantis_by_cyberphoenix001_d66hphj-fullview.jpg

Upon reading the missive left by revered Atrus Calith, I would like to see his well maintained role filled with someone of sufficient expertise. As such, I nominate myself, Stelios Kekenomos Hyptos to the office of Okarir'nor; and here are my qualifications. 

Long have I been operating as industry head to Hyptos Trading, who's business success had lead not just to the founding of several silver colonies in the name of our blessed home, but I wish to bring my business expertise from the realm of overseas imports and domestic exports to that focused on putting Haelun'or FIRST. We have given great gifts to the silver colonies, their laws, the blessings of privileges and statuses, and through those we have built strong supply chains overseas! Let us bring wealth to the gates of our silver city and build our Mother City's infrastructure, and turn the land productive. Through clever housing strategies I believe we have what it takes to make Haelun'or truly great, and I promise to conspire alongside our Blessed Council to achieve wealth and blessings for all those under our Silvery Dominium 

Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya!

download.thumb.png.e7993e47896c3f5650c9c6ef70c00d7a.png

-Stelios Kekenomos of The Hyptos 

"Is he sure he can even manage his time between Sulianpoli and the cihi...?" Hileia says while furrowing her brow.

"Go forth Cousin! Go forth! May you be blessed! Though I have ne seen you in years, still I know you manage our household with expertise as always!"