Loking for a parent

Alikiforever

Hello

I am looking for a parent or parents for my orphan wood elf six year old child.

The child is sweet and deserves to be adopted by someone who will take care of them the child character is shy but strong and will develop over time as they grow. My purpose here is to sharpen my role-playing skills and develop a strong warrior when she is older all the while having fun and developing the poor kids story I've put it off for to long now and intend to make sure the character has a good life.

Race, Nation, Occupation, Nobility doesn't matter for me as I can role-play but somewhere in the west is preferred 

i have not played the character for long, so this character will be a fresh start. Me and my to-be-parents can shape the character together.

My timezone is EST and I am mainly active between 3:00 pm to 01:00 am EST i dont often have many plans and my sleep scheduale might change but this is my current availability

ps. the child's name is Aspin she has blonde hair and green eyes with tanned skin

Hit me up if you want some regular rp with the character since I am on quite often. Both my chars are in the west (krugmar) as we speak and would be more than happy to adopt your character into the family. My main (Björn Mösu) is the Lord of Greenstone (verdant glade) and a vassal of Krugmar with alot of combat experience if that interests you. If you want to chat about it or want more information then here is my disc MisterBlitzkrieg#7597