Looking for players

Le_Psit

Looking for at least 4 players to join my to-be-guild. The guild itself will be a volunteer force, where will basically do our best to help people and cultures, so if you just like doing good deeds and earn some reputation this is to your advantage. I'm looking for basically anything, fighters, mages, medics, craftsmen etc. One "downside" you could say is that members won't gain anything, hence why it's a volunteer guild. If you're interested simply reply to this topic with your discord here so I can contact you (with your permission of course).

The name is still not decided yet, so maybe we can think of something together (with starting members).

For a lair I'm not so sure, probably if we grow big enough we'll see what we can get. 

On the topic of pvp, actively like joining wars, probably not. Passively like pvp training, yes if a player member is willing to teach. Since it's all about volunteer work, picking sides in a conflict is a bad move, so we'll try to be as neutral as possible. 

2 hours ago, Danjahb29 said:

Almaris Assistance Association (AAA)

Probably something like that

On 2/8/2023 at 5:46 PM, Danjahb29 said:

Are you going to have a lair?

We may or may not have a headquarters in Bywater(Halfling settlement), if people decide to join in now, I'll try to get things sorted out and then we'll see to attract more players. 

49 minutes ago, Le_Psit said:

We may or may not have a headquarters in Bywater(Halfling settlement), if people decide to join in now, I'll try to get things sorted out and then we'll see to attract more players. 

Update: We will have a headquarters/meeting hall in Bywater, where we can host our events there. Because this volunteer guild isn't going to be only helping people in need, I'm also planning to host events like free lessons and such.

48 minutes ago, Danjahb29 said:

Nice. I’m in. Can you hit me up in discord? Danjahb29#2914

For some reason I can't find you, try messaging me at Le Ψιτ#5419, you can also find me in the Halfling discord