Give Elves the Curse of Rage

NotEvilAtAll

While this seems like a shitpost I don’t disagree, it just seems like they’re itching for war irply and oocly

They are eager to knock orcs down a peg or two due to being old enemies or whatever. That is why they use whatever little casus belli they can get, but maybe it just has to do with Celia being mainly led by ferrymen who are pvp oriented.

In other words? It's the leadership of each nation and not much else.

Honestly, the swap fits the current reality of the server dead on

Let's just forget that humans had an uncountable amount of wars and war-threats inbetween the two the elves had and the last actual elven war... just look at the 5 others, anyone still even remember all these threats?
image.png

9 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

Let's just forget that humans had an uncountable amount of wars and war-threats inbetween the two the elves had and the last actual elven war...
image.png

Humans live very short lives compared to the rest of the races. Just like we irl, we are driven to do something grand and spectacular to ensure their name lives on by leaving their hand/footprint on the world. In noble's and royalty's case, it usually means owning large quantities of land which is tied to prestige and being greater or whatever which is why they have so many wars. They want to be known as conquerors, rulers of grand empires, and liberators. This obviously leads to more wars.

As for your regular human mf? Probably raise a family and follow their life purpose idk.

1 hour ago, Laeonathan said:

Let's just forget that humans had an uncountable amount of wars and war-threats inbetween the two the elves had and the last actual elven war... just look at the 5 others, anyone still even remember all these threats?
image.png

Yeah, I do. 

2 hours ago, Jihnyny said:

Elves not rping their curse properly makes my tusks hurt

Orcs roleplaying their curse in a way to ignore pain in combat rp makes my brain hurt

38 minutes ago, lemonke said:

Orcs roleplaying their curse in a way to ignore pain in combat rp makes my brain hurt

Loads of people RP ignoring pain from adrenaline and simply bc they're feeling a little bit angry and upset at the bloke(s) trying to stab them, I could see orcs having it when they're rlly being grumpy. And tbf, racial buffs for orcs in pvp did used to exist, I have so heard... makes some sense? ig?

5 minutes ago, Borin said:

Loads of people RP ignoring pain from adrenaline and simply bc they're feeling a little bit angry and upset at the bloke(s) trying to stab them, I could see orcs having it when they're rlly being grumpy. And tbf, racial buffs for orcs in pvp did used to exist, I have so heard... makes some sense? ig?

The problem is when the curse itself is mentioned to ignore pain and push forward. Yes, the adreline factor is powergamy too but even there it doesn't excuse them, especially their lore doesn't state they are immune to pain. Being immune to pain doesn't protect you from a stab or a shattered limb. Using the excuse of your curse is powergaming and lorebreaking.

Whether it's adrenaline or not, it is bad. I'm not saying the elves are less cringe or the perfect race(since they have lot of problems too) but I have noticed an annoying amount of pride on the orcs side as if it is only one side's fault. 

Waaaagh, Mr Bond. Waaaagh.