Live Q and A Session

Jenkins0311

Live Q and A  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like for me to host a live Q and A session in order to answer questions regarding the book and other that will follow it?

• Yes, I would like to attend a live Q and A session.
    • I would like to have questions answered, but would prefer them be written as well as addressed in a Forum Post format.
    • No, I would not like to have a Q and A session of any type.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/13/23 at 10:30 PM

Hello all,

I hope this finds you well. I know I have been posting quite a bit recently and I am sorry if I have been a bit 'much' for some. Just trying to get real time feedback and answer any questions as they arise.

That said, it has been suggested and I have given some thought into doing a live Question and Answer session regarding the first book in the Almaris Chronicles series; in which I will answer questions ranging from why my writing style is as bleak as it is all the way too what to expect from the series as a whole. As I have made clear to many people (including the admin staff) I want to make sure that if I am pointing potential outside audiences to this server in an attempt to make sure it receives the recognition you all deserve, I also want to ensure that my literary style is still 'my own' while also properly representing the community at large.

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts in the Poll attached to this message. I will close it next Monday at 1630 CST. After that, we will go from their.

Again, thank each and every one of you for your support.

Jenkins