The Silver Crow's Orphanarium

Snow1770

The Silver Crow’s Orphanarium

Issued at Year 115 of the Second Age

epPFtS6cPdU_tRdIpClh7fyf-AyHuGQGmdY-_cYd5FkGsCEmSaXvQp4kg0Tae3WfvN1NQ9WiygPL1BeIRU2Qz7DUOh3prjzR-ntqOkYxAvKB5ism7TFgSco896VVY-qCD9EQPOEnFieltMKnBJKUi38

It is my joy to announce the opening of this home for wayward children. I realized after the war in Balian, children who lost their parents had been set loose upon the world, it is my hope and duty to give them a safe place to lay their heads. And so I have founded this orphanage for them to do just that, meals and basic necessities are provided of course, the courtyard of the home is gated so that no unwelcome visitors may get too close to the home. All children of any age are welcome here. 

The home is located in The Most Serene State of Lurin and operated solely by Her Excellency, Princess Lumia Anarion. 

Pets are a welcomed accompaniment so long as it is cleaned up after by its respective owner. For all seeking refuge or to adopt please contact Lumia Anarion

signed,

Her Excellency, Princess Lumia Anarion, High Steward of Lurin, Hostess of House Anarion

nienna anarion looked at the missive her sister sent before speaking "lurin- having two orphanages?? interesting"

Spoiler

A rather childish Mali child hears tell of the new orphanage opening, her would be mother’s new orphanage in fact.

Too bad she’s already been adopted by three other people..

Ir Anukis S’indri would absolutely have to visit her brand new family as soon as possible

Soon hopefully, maybe 

~•\|/•~

Edited by Orphvius

"Oi moigh' coame hoave a luk 'round hoire fur a gud ked" Thelgrud Mossborn says

Ostromir silently watches the newcomers to the new orphanage that has been opened in Lurin. With an emotionless look, he turns to his mother, "New friends, matte?"

Spoiler

Faye Vershar Kervallen laughed out loud and tapped her forhead few times before turning to Edvard Kervallen "Look, you will have a competition! " 

Spoiler