[✗] [Amendment] Azdrazi/Nephilim CA

mkaxeman

8 minutes ago, Winterblessing said:

image.png

CSIcouT_yNRX452ufiTU2R8XTt0yGkil4B5UDLocCItfqc3U32SvPfyJF0zyfY4KvM8ys2OBytSBqMwMSRdP-dNWwWQvR3nAEB2b38DpwAwdTDHYS1S_hDJrEYHUGdEETEdPNVlDnH0pI2u9QbK1zbw

azdromoth is okay. kind of an ******* though. he came to my birthday party this one time and when we started wondering where the cake was, we noticed azdromoth was sort of being weird, so we said okay, hey, azdromoth? do you know where the cake is? and they say no, i don't know where the cake is, is there meant to be cake here? i didn't know birthday parties had cake. so anyway we keep looking for the cake or whatever because hey we like azdromoth and we want to give him the benefit of the doubt, he's like a billion years old so he might not know what cake looks like or whatever bullshit. so, we eventually find the cake and it's got this huge ass bite out of it. *******. azdromoth-sized bite. dude then starts going on and on about how oh ''i didnt know that was cake' and 'oh well it didn't have your name on it' like yeah thanks for pointing that out, it's because it was going to be shared. anyway. never inviting him back to my birthday. okay to talk to. but man he needs to work on his socials.

but like all memes aside please remove it

7 hours ago, lemonke said:

azdromoth is okay. kind of an ******* though. he came to my birthday party this one time and when we started wondering where the cake was, we noticed azdromoth was sort of being weird, so we said okay, hey, azdromoth? do you know where the cake is? and they say no, i don't know where the cake is, is there meant to be cake here? i didn't know birthday parties had cake. so anyway we keep looking for the cake or whatever because hey we like azdromoth and we want to give him the benefit of the doubt, he's like a billion years old so he might not know what cake looks like or whatever bullshit. so, we eventually find the cake and it's got this huge ass bite out of it. *******. azdromoth-sized bite. dude then starts going on and on about how oh ''i didnt know that was cake' and 'oh well it didn't have your name on it' like yeah thanks for pointing that out, it's because it was going to be shared. anyway. never inviting him back to my birthday. okay to talk to. but man he needs to work on his socials.

god I hope this spreads

I say we replace the Azdrazi with Wonks. 

17 minutes ago, Valannor said:

Give us fire-breathing wonks. The playerbase demands it!

29 minutes ago, Valannor said:

Nehtamo can turn the people who wanna be azdrazi into frog people...we could do this...

Absolute xannic victory?