Malins-Welco.me - a LOTC Calendar Assistant

Malins Welcome

Add Shire Reckoning (time since 1200, the founding of Dunwood) and whatever the Haense calendar is.

I should add new month names to the Shire Reckoning calendar tbh

Just now, NotEvilAtAll said:

Add Shire Reckoning (time since 1200, the founding of Dunwood) and whatever the Haense calendar is.

Haensetti time is the Ehr Sigmunda. I'll get Shire Reckoning on there for sure, is there a source post for it that you know of?

3 minutes ago, Wholesome_Thomas said:

Haensetti time is the Ehr Sigmunda. I'll get Shire Reckoning on there for sure, is there a source post for it that you know of?

I’ll make one and then get back to you

It’d be very based of you added the individual days as well. (e.i 6th of Owyn’s Light, 1912. ect.)

Very nice work though.

Just now, MCVDK said:

It’d be very based of you added the individual days as well. (e.i 6th of Owyn’s Light, 1912. ect.)

Very nice work though.

Wouldn't be so hard, just that those are never used.

It would be pretty aesthetic though.

Hello, I'm from the Based Department. We would like to notify you that we are impressed with your work. Thank you.

Resident genius, we love you

1 hour ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

I’ll make one and then get back to you

the Shire Reckoning year has been added in. Can't wait to see what months you come up with.

It's obviously a beginner project, don't wanna sound like an *******, but slap a border-radius on these boxes, loose the border a little bit, remove the box at the top, we could make this a really beautiful project.

Let's change the police too, would look awesome. A lil padding in the center element and stuff. You could use the side bars to put some moving lotc icons or something and let it really flow too.

image.thumb.png.2d73905efa2a3f5e151e3d38160ad155.png

I changed this in 10 minutes so it's not really a finished product and just a rough idea, but could look really cool in the end if you try to have fun with it and let your creative self express yourself.

BE YOUR CREATIVE SELF !!!

If you ever need help, I work professionally in web development and know how to make things more beautiful quicker, just contact me on discord.

17 minutes ago, Charles The Bald said:

It's obviously a beginner project, don't wanna sound like an *******, but slap a border-radius on these boxes, loose the border a little bit, remove the box at the top, we could make this a really beautiful project.

Let's change the police too, would look awesome. A lil padding in the center element and stuff. You could use the side bars to put some moving lotc icons or something and let it really flow too.

image.thumb.png.2d73905efa2a3f5e151e3d38160ad155.png

I changed this in 10 minutes so it's not really a finished product and just a rough idea, but could look really cool in the end if you try to have fun with it and let your creative self express yourself.

BE YOUR CREATIVE SELF !!!

If you ever need help, I work professionally in web development and know how to make things more beautiful quicker, just contact me on discord.

This looks great. I think I can figure it out myself. I copy-pasted the stylesheet from my personal website which I had designed intentionally to look like something before Web 2.0 but I suppose it shouldn't be used for every project.

Thanks for the inspiration.

3 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

I should add new month names to the Shire Reckoning calendar tbh

<3 my calendar!!!

I LOVE THIS!
Also can you include the date of transition between FA and SA by any chance?

Also If you want I can provide the orcish terminology for the IRL days of the week/Months of the LotC year.