THE SYMPOSIA PRAGMA OF 45 BA

The Palatio Arancione

3Kw3LkBVgTahyHpHfNNRF0GdsHnYTf2TgU_ttx_d25taOhwOUHe2KMA0mtF3WmnbS3jEHmq3BbNqHT3zecseBz3Q4GA5qkVltKhcyf_bEdx53eiXp2PPIMM1y_PrZ2ajnCk-BADVm5Amk7ydGiHarmA

Yen2aPVyXkqRnsqzZF5YP6jkvqMV3gBUPmXPqU5qfAS8yckyNa8YDjYGrIdQXT5Ytqo43PdAxw8Wa5sd6KDKjRjYWToE9v8qCxvY_4cZ447ZA21UasFQwj4ulYWahPUAa7d9Kg2VpsUWxDuX1aJEiqQ

UCauRVE82nHCBFwzMnB2aHSILhQJSUqS1zPhACyjXMCH4YOtqwwZBnv-_FlvWzy_tEVBRwREltSRF3GzzD1331OoYvbKbJsmIUha-oLk7aVctnLIeqKv-5kF_RQ9l0ciri5A3nRmyeW5bM4G54gVqYw

l6X869rAvEVwXIzVCe1p4zzFs34My5-K6XdR8VCBagqV-8ydGetLubFvCpXXRKwK69k1JtzmCMwM6BkablnGnkmB_KLBZV6oeqqJCCW-4sxZLsG3Es1X05CGE9Qoxbyc7u8vx2LLzddklJu5onsg-pY

Issued by 

The Monterosa Court

13th of Gofrey's Triumph 44 BA

THE ITINERARY 

The Month of Lothar's Gift
Preparation of Presentations
Upon the evening before the debut, the Governess and the Lady Celebrant will be hosting a class in etiquette for the debutantes and bachelors who plan to appear the following saint’s day. The class will talk about what will happen the day of the debut, and the proper way to enter and present. There will also be a class on the art of small talk and dancing following demonstrations of debuting.
Monday, February 13th 4:30 PM EST

The Month of Sigismund's End 5:30 PM EST
Presentation of the Debutantes and Bachelors 
On the day of the debut, all wishing to present will arrive ten saint’s minutes early to iron out any questions or concerns before the actual presentation. They should arrive already dressed and ready to be set up into small groups. The debutantes and bachelors will present themselves alongside any debuting siblings before the dais before proceeding to the side to watch the following debuts.
Tuesday, February 14th, 5:30 PM EST

The Month of Horen's Calling
St. Julia’s Masquerade 
The day following the debut, the opening masquerade will occur with the theme of pink, white and red. Attendees are expected to adorn themselves with masks till the end of the ball, where all will be announced to reveal themselves. Not only will it be a celebration of presentation but also of Saint Julia, known for her guidance in matrimony and love. It will take place within the ballroom of the Monterosa where Balian cuisine  shall be provided to all attendants.
Wednesday, February 15th, 5:30 PM EST

The Month of Owyn's Flame
The Princess Royal’s Court
The Princess Royal’s court will occur with the assistance of the Governess. The Princess Royal and Governess shall give a speech and thereafter the debutants and bachelors may bring forth concerns and petitions regarding Symposia Pragma. The attendees should also speak with one another and better acquaint themselves with each other. Following Court, the Palatio Monterosa shall be open for the families of possible couples to meet and discuss possible engagements.
Thursday, February 16th, 6:30 PM EST

The Month of Godfrey's Triumph
Vuiller Murder Mystery Soirée
A murder soiree by the Aquilae lake, bring a Canonist approved bathing suit to take a dip while being catered to by the Ruthern Bakery! While you enjoy the specially curated treats, a game of Town of Atrus will be played by the party-goers, dealing out suspicion, betrayal and perhaps breaking the bonds the Symposia Pragma has built!
Friday, February 17th, 5 PM EST

Kervallen Grilling Competition
The Kervallen Family extends an invitation to all culinary enthusiasts to participate in a truly extraordinary cooking competition, to be held in the grand halls of the Ebon Villa. Dust off your aprons, sharpen your culinary skills, and gather your tools, as we shall provide the grills and ignite a competition unlike any other. This competition, based on a combination of luck and culinary acumen, will see you pit your skills against fellow enthusiasts and determine who among you shall be crowned the King of the Grill. Join us in this celebration of culinary arts, where you will be given the opportunity to showcase your skills, make new friends, and revel in the excitement of friendly competition. With the stunning backdrop of the Ebon Villa and the aroma of grilled delicacies filling the air, this will be an experience to be remembered for years to come. So, come one and come all, and let us celebrate the art of grilling and crown the King of the Grill!
Friday, February 17th, 7 PM EST

The Month of Peter's Glory
A Night in the Elements
As the Season comes to a conclusion, the debutantes and bachelors shall make a trek into the desert alone and spend a night beneath the night Sky. A traditional coming of age rite in which the youth of Balian must fend for themselves within the desert as their forebears did when migrating to the desert. Any couples that have formed throughout the season will be paired together to complete minor tasks to test their compatibility.
Saturday, February 18th, 12PM EST

The Darkwood Ball 
After much preparation within the County of Renduzzo, the comital family is pleased to host The Darkwood Ball. The theme would mimic that of a lush woodland forest and guests are encouraged to don darker colors and outfits which fit the natural theme of the event. The evening will be full of merriment and entertainment so those planning on attending should prepare themselves for an active night. 
Saturday, February 18th, 4 PM EST

PARTICIPANT LIST
Mainline Participants

The Kingdom of Ba’as
Her Royal Highness, Princess Asria of Ba’a

The Republic of Vikela 
His Highness, Prince Cyrpien Loike of Vikela 

The Viceroyalty of Hyspia 
Her Highness, Princess Sofia Camila of Hyspia 

The County of Salia
Dona, Marcella Josephine Novellen

Dona, Mariya Elizabeth Novellen

Dona, Matilda Vespira Novellen

The County of Aquilae
Don, Duncan Peter Vuiller 

County of Renduzzo 
The Right Honorable, Dona Theodeta Tulipa Darkwood Countess of Renduzzo 

The County of Hohengarten
Dona, Carice Lucia von Augusten

The Barony of Marsana 
The Honorable, Don Gaius Rosius var Ruthern Baron of Marsana 

The Barony of Tuvia 
The Honorable, Don Ephrem Kervallen Baron of Tuvia 
Don, Elijah Kervallen 
Dona, Emma Rosa Kervallen
Dona, Enisa Tatiana Kervallen 

The Barony of Zvaervauld
Don, Haus Weiss

The Barony of Artois 
Don, Cedric Laurent Halcourt 

Non-Mainline Participants

The Marquisate of Haute-Epine
Dona, Laetitia Henrietta Rhodon de Rosius et Abbassia

The County of Aquilae 
Don, Gabriel Harald Vuiller
Dona, Ravn Casimira Vuiller 
Don, Alf Damianus Vuiller

Dona, Madeline Vuiller

The County of Varoche 
Dona, Julietta Varoche 

The Viscounty of Pavia 
Dona, Blume Herrlichkeit von Roa

The Barony of Marsana
Don, Josef Vladrick Ruthern

The Barony of Tuvia 
Dona, A’lia Vershar Kervallen

Commoner Participants 

Segnora, Chantria Marshall
Segnora, Callista Lucia Rose Santis
Segnora, Agnes Green
Segnora, Valery Heartstring 
Segnor, Adam Randell 
Segnor, Reetus Herrlichkeit
Segnora, Juliette Maleno
Segnor, Toyoyomi Lekami
Sir Milonir of Whitehall
Segnor, Calderon Elias Ignacio Santos

Segnor, William Leydon

Dona, Agness Huntshill

UCauRVE82nHCBFwzMnB2aHSILhQJSUqS1zPhACyjXMCH4YOtqwwZBnv-_FlvWzy_tEVBRwREltSRF3GzzD1331OoYvbKbJsmIUha-oLk7aVctnLIeqKv-5kF_RQ9l0ciri5A3nRmyeW5bM4G54gVqYw

Spoiler

Huge shoutout to  @libertyybelle @annanicole__ @Madyyy @Kholibriifor helping write out this whole thing love you guys xx

Edited by Palatio Monterosa

"That's my girl!" Eryane said, fixing her red hair into a bun, while grinning ear to ear for Laetitia.

Meanwhile, Agnes was excited to finally meet her cousins. She nervously adjusted her dress, looking at her mother. "Do you think they'll be happy to meet me?" @Blah_26

Chantria glanced over the events then spies her name, she smiled and looked around her beloved city "If I find someone then good, if not I will just do as I want and go on adventures." She then walked off

Audo Weiss smirked as he looked to the missive, fully intending to arrive too. He, however, happened to already be taken and was proud to be so. Reaching to his right, he lifted a pastry to his mouth, taking a bite of it. It was drizzled with delicious Zvaervauld Lillic Field Honey ™.

Vicereine Laurelie de Pelear, would gaze over the missive, smiling as she saw her daughter's name "Princess Sofia Camila of Hyspia" then her blood family "Duncan Peter Vuiller, and Theodeta Tulipa Darkwood" lastly "Haus Weiss" she sat thinking to herself about the time she took part on the season, Balian's first and only desert rose, how is she not attended. She would have never met her husband. The Viceroy of Hsypia, My how times have changed. She would however be taking notes, making sure to questioning any suitors after her daughter's hand.

Enisa smiled as she reads over the names and things going on "I can't wait to show off my dress. I hope I can make friends and hopefully meet someone special though I am confused" she paused "Two names on here make no sense to me, suppose none of my concern" 

Edited by Jedistar4life

A servant handed the tired Blonde Weiss the missive as he sat at his desk, working away late into the night with a tea, served with a side of Zvaervauld Lilac Field Honey (TM). Tired brown eyes scanned over the missive before Haus casted it aside on his desk, the missive joining the other assorted scattered documents. He stood, opening his closet and looking over a particular outfit. He nodded slightly, satisfied with what he had seen before he returned to his desk. All his attire was set for the season, though Haus wondered what the missive had meant by a murder game.