RETURN OF THE BASTARD

Franczhiz

RETURN OF THE BASTARD

TILLEADH AN BASTARD

DkuystuArRBtbqScymu1TNefTrNcXlRiM6z9k1OL8N7Rja97qYdytPMBn-lOibgQP82QMq3VbntWdy0CgWjJbTtU0CSkwvIBcuLyub22raWkHWMNMihPlKKLoE4nOjsIaDvy8VcwXfVZxOkLBOUuIJI

The Alstion Coat of Arms with the bastard-mark of Caius Godwin Jrent, bastard-son of Prince Emil Caius, Duke of Balamena.

After my long travels with my Daelish companions who had welcomed me as one of their own,  I have decided to return to the lands of where I was born. Although my welcome may not be pleasant to the majority of my kin; I do wish to serve my country to the best of my ability and that with knowing that my existence as a bastard is one that is most cursed.

With my father, Prince Emil being in a place elsewhere; I can do nothing more but make him and my long lost mother proud. It is therefore my humble request to those who read this letter of return to help me reintegrate into the lands of my forebears and to come to my country for their defense whenever necessary. And should His Majesty or one of his representatives be willing to grant me one of those opportunities within their lands then I will be most grateful.

Air a sgrìobhadh le deagh rùn

Caius Godwin Jrent

“The Bastard Prince of Aaun”

Henry's face twisted into a frown as he set his eyes on the missive. Despite Caius and Emil being family, the boy could not help the feeling of distaste as he read of Caius' intentions to honour those who had broken GOD's law.

"My second son and his line is dead, he must be an imposter, who dares to pose of this misery." The Queen Eleanor pondered with her close confidants, as they shared cups of Corwinsburg Merlot.

Jan Jazloviecki, the Bastard of Grodno sat in his comfortable chair to drink some Savoyard coffee as this missive was brought to him "Alstion bastards? How peculiar..." He said with a quiet click of his tongue before taking a sip of his beverage

An orphaned Blackford looks at the massive and quickly disposes it. Throwing the piece of paper into the fireplace of her family's estate.

"So the 'almighty' Johannians can be unholy and make flaws? I am not surprised. This man is a stain, all bastards are a stain, needing to prove themselves to gain forgiveness from God for their parents sin."

Helen expressed while drinking her orange juice, as she was only eight years old.

"Regardless of the origin of this bastard, let us hope that he keeps close to the path of Virtue. We are all sinners but it is especially important that those born outside of holy matrimony do not stray as their parents did. We inherit the sins of our fathers, but that does not mean we cannot refine ourselves by staying true to the Lord's Virtue." Father Petyr comments to passersby in New Vienne as he hears of the news of the bastard prince.