THANHIC CLEARANCE SALE

Islamadon

"I'm totally buying!!!!" 

"Huh, I hate mages."

"Huh, I hunt Night Creatures!"

"HUH?! I WANT A COOL GLOWING WEAPON!!"

"HAAAH?! I WANT A TOOL OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!!"

Myrios notices the letter, falling off his horse as he does so. Getting up and descrying the poster, he says, "Now this should be useful. . . ."
Myrios proceeds to make his way to an aviary.

4 minutes ago, DISCOLIQUID said:

"What is Heaven-Steel?" asks Trader.

[!] A letter arrives for the person. It states such;

'Heaven's Steel is the creation of Avrelivs de Wees; made to replicate the effects of Thanhium's Anti-Arcana properties at the cost of weakened durability. We, of WEES-CORP, are writing to inform you and other prospective buyers that the recipe of MAGE'S BANE is not for sale as such is property of Wees. Happy Buying!'

A letter responds for the Thannic mace. 

It's nothing but a crude drawing of a bug like creature holding a Thannic mace and having a bigs thumbs up and a smiley face under it. 

Looks like a kid drew it. 

A scroll is delivered in claimant of the longsword. 

[!]

A letter in claimant to the Starsteel longsword, with neat handwriting stating, 
" I would like to purchase the Starsteel Longsword, and shall contact you as soon as possible. Do please reserve it for me for when I can get to you."

Signed, Myrios Sarran

Edited by StingyParrot

[!] a note reads 'do you do deals in knowledge? if so im willing to barter for something -a'

[!] A letter is left at Danzen's shop, expressing interest in either or both the Thanhic mace and the Ironwood Longsword pending the negotiation of a deal.

A golem is dispatched with a message to Danzen.

"My master has no need of Thanhium, but will pay top minae for the so called Worthless Equipment of Starmetal and Ironwood. If minae is of no value, he has relics worthy of a museum to trade with, surely one shall interest you."