Looking for Change of Pace!

TheGreasyChef

Hi all, 

I'm looking for a side character, preferably not (or not entirely) human! I currently play one human who's getting older and have a second character to be playable in somewhere around three weeks! The only downside is that they're both humans! I would love to further explore some of the cultures of LotC, I've been around for over a decade and the majority of my characters have either been human variants or white-washed elves. Previously, I've played Adunians, Qalasheens, Illatians, vanilla humans, and even a singular High Elf! I'm more than willing to learn any culture/play-style, but would really prefer being a part of a group in order to do so properly! 

Feel free to message me here or on Discord at TheGreasyChef#8990 !

I'd recommend the Orcs as they are experiencing a boom in activity and they've got an eclectic culture.

Otherwise, you are welcome to adopt the Cingedoz tradition as any race and enjoy this developed-over-time culture! 

The Cingedoz Discord, where you can ask questions or pick anyone's brain over the matter (pun intended), is: https://discord.gg/ecCuph4x

I am looking for a player to fill in any number of CA races: Atronachs, anthroparions, animatii, homunculi, corcitura. As well, I am accepting any number of mad scientist assistants while I make these. If you are interested in a change of pace, and want to participate in creature creation RP, medical RP, technomagic RP, I provide all of these. DM me on Discord, DiscoLiquid#9251 if you are interested. 

If you want some casual rp or interested in crp adventures, you should try out Halflings/Gnomes. The main difference between the two, other than some cultural differences, is that Gnomes don't have the Properness restrictions.