THE TOURNAMENT OF MARCHOSIAS

ronin_champloo

THE TOURNAMENT OF MARCHOSIAS

Written on the 11th of The Amber’s Cold

7iRPO-IaYE_Tu9-RCJXW4Jln8PYMM4dD-p46YLIc77zGbJe-D6TVSFMeGYnuKSRAU4sM2wmkagqKqytIcirfgzFv3w_Ci5veDZPqcOIEd5yYzZIyYp6DFDqrYkGWU_2nK-io-tfXY3b9S1Dg2MSa7lU

Greetings, one and all. I have returned from my decades long exile. It saddens me to see the Nephilim so scarce, weak – whispers foretold me that Angho has fallen and thus cannot devote more mortals to the cause. With others, many more.

FOR THIS, I HAVE A DECREE. . .

There will be a tournament, one spanning several days. Anyone can join; Azdrazi, Heralds, even mundane mortals. It will be to the death, until one fighter remains – alive, bleeding and emboldened..

YET, UNBROKEN.

The victor will take upon my knowledge. All of it; the Rite of Creation and of Stone. Too long have we bickered and feuded. Now it is time to return to how we once were, beings of might and power. Only the strongest and most devoted may have the ambition to dictate what is theirs. Send me a letter, and I will enlist you. Submissions will stop in a few days. The duels begin in DU-LOC.

MAY THE STRONG RULE WITH THEIR MIGHT.

Spoiler

OOC:

The fights will be ONE-on-ONE, there is no restriction on whoever joins or uses, and it will be to the DEATH. Send my character -- MARCHOSIAS -- a bird and I'll put you in a bracket, submissions close on WEDNESDAY. Whoever wins will get an opportunity to become an AZDRAZI (If they're a mortal or herald), along with the rite of Severence and Creation.

ONCE submissions have closed, I will be replying to this post with the bracket and the times for the duels.

The An-Gho dreamt of high spires and low places, or metaphor - and of birth wracked against an anvil hidden from the view of jealous gods. But even from there - his perception which saw and did not all at once, offered momentary blessing to all participants, if but in the name of glory and the cruel, unseen edge that was Asioth.