YAM LEAVING.

ibiou

The missive was splodged in tears, fresh from crying...

Y A M

l e a v i n g .

swkH6Y6OtnsDl1CYCoB6q-kyKl4vnvPFeMm46qv__W9Yh3uAagu_z0lkiMk1u0ZhZW_1ry32FZClihfoKNsXWfcBvue7FsP1Y_a-38HyHBcm4f4-xswF1VDsYHnN8Ok1aN6g9kfalOIfKkh43U2ygf8

WkkxHlX0_j5ujMorjGCRx8RwaZtBJh3bizLHsDqT7vnDE3Gyd4gDGxGxcWDdMzHDrKWwr5Hj2cdrfvQyQUlzpkKPlwKbAGa9msDwuSAX3dguxcIBzYybDaEXLV3lAw-l7wp6JrXwk6le203gHL7yWr4

G O O D B Y E  H O O N S E ,

I am RESIGNING from my position as Lady Regent and Lady Palatine of Hoonseti-Rooska. I was involved in an assassination attempt this evening where a man pulled out a dagger on myself, Nico and Raudraik as we tried to run away. We were chased by a man with a dagger. This has made me think. Think a lot. A lot. Before this, I got into an argument with a well-known enemy of Hoose: G-U-Y DE SAVOIE. Kid theorists say that he plotted this attack after we left and let the man try to attack us with his weapon. I think this is true. This comes as no surprise that he tried to get us killed because he:
- Attacked Via, the Knight Paramount.
- Stole 1 mina “for a jest”.
- Refuses trial.
- Raudraik is a peasant, so he decided to be insulting towards his clothes.
- Now tries to get an adult to assassinate me and my friends.

I fear for my own safety, which is why I am stepping down from my job. The Koengzem of Hoonseti-Rooska is not safe and I believe that G-U-Y will do whatever it takes in order to get his own way. This is why in my last hours, I decree:

G-U-Y DE SAVOIE AND ANYONE WHO AFFILIATES WITH HIM IS FOREVER BANISHED FROM THE KOENGZEM OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA! THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND ANY PARTIES OR HANGOUTS RAN BY ANY CHILD IN THE KOENGZEM. FAILURE TO FOLLOW WILL HAVE YOU KICKED OUT TOO.

Julietta will be taking my roles as both Lady Regent and Lady Palatine, whilst my brother Anatoliy shall become the Baron of Vooskaya. Please do not miss me as I am still alive, but please keep me in your prayers. I am hurting. Good luck Hoonse.

S I G N E D ,
Her Excellency, ALYONA RHETTA GODUNOV
Lady Regent and Lady Palatine of Hoonseti-Rooska, Baroness of Vooskaya, The Sparrow

Julietta is freaking out as she reads the missive, panic seeping into her bones as she runs to find her brother. 

Michael Haverlock reads the missive with furrowed brows as he grumbled to himself, “I knew it! I knew he’s nothing but a stupid bully! And Anatoliy said to let him go.” The Haverlock clenches his left fist now, muttering under his breath, “I’m not letting him go the next time I see him…” 

"The logic in here is impeccable! I see not a single issue with this missive... at all!" Uttered a savoyard whilst rolling his eyes. "The Imagination of children never ceases to... amaze me."

Manon Yvaine pens a letter to Guy's father about his son's alleged misbehavior...

Carolus looked upon the missive with a glint of disappointment. "This is slander not becoming of someone who just came out of a traumatic experience. A shame she did not come for me first. Perhaps she was ill-advised by others. Guy de Savoie would not put a hit on anyone, and unfortunately, this was a circumstance of coincidence. No matter. If the Koenas of Hoonse stands by it, then I shall depart from Hoonse as well. Family comes first over anything else." Placed the missive face down and pens a letter to Elizaveta.

Edited by Seuss

"This es terrible... Ea must have a letter written to Alyona! She es welcome and will have safe refuge here in Vidoos! On mea word as Duke of Vidoos!" The young boy snorted, lifting his chin up proudly as he announced such. It had taken him an immense time to work through the missive on his own.

Baldrum Colborn frowns lightly "Trial? They're having fun, but these children need to know when they have nejt authority to arrest and give trials to people" He sighs heavily, reading the banishment and the accusation against Guy de Savoie "Children surely will always find a way to surprise me."

"Huh.... well someone's in trouble with their ma and pa." Yvian would say in an amused tone reading the crudely drawn posting, then going back to his work at the smithy

Spoiler

Guy de Savoie read the missive, a look of disbelief and frustration crossing his face. He let out a sigh of exasperation and rubbed the back of his neck, feeling the weight of the false accusations against him. "It's not like they're saying. I gave back the one mina I took. And Via attacked me first, I was just defending myself. And that commoner, he started it. And an assassin?! That's just ridiculous! I didn't mean any harm; I was just having fun!" The little Guy's voice was filled with resentment as he spoke. He balled up the missive in his hand and tossed it onto the dirt path at his feet. He then stomped out of the city, each step filled with anger as he made his way out of Karosgrad.

Spoiler

Aldotte reads this banishment posting and is unhappy "Another slanders thine name but for what cost? A hitlist? Now we all know you kids attacked a guard in Haense and that is punishable by a death penalty trialed as an adult! I'll be around real soon! But I will see what others think about this!" He says in an angry tone giving a wink

Edlynne Mara Amador chews on the torn up flesh of her porcelain cheek, a habit when making a decision..

Indecisive as ever she decided that her dear cousin, Nataliya Amadorwould certainly have an opinion of her own on the schism at play..

.\|/.

Edited by Orphvius

Olivier de Savoie reads the missive from the Ember Sun's club house tilting his head "See, this is why ea did niet like Hoonse, they kept on being bullies and liars!" he huffed and puffed then making a paper plane out of the missive throwing it out the window! "They already denied people form being allowed ot be part of Hoonse as well.. just because they did niet like them!" he then sat down starting to scribble in his book a large missive!

Audo Weiss arched his brow as he took note of a crumpled missive within the depths of Staalgrav. Unfolding the paper, his head tilted as his gaze perused the contents. Then, his lips pressed into a a thin line. "These kids..." He folded the missive neatly. "Ea supposed there's perhaps some truth to this, though ea find it hard to believe this group is entirely innocent." He muttered, popping a piece of Zvaervauld Lilac Honey (™) Popcorn into his mouth, a scattered pile of it resting beside the missive. His lauvas held some station in this clique. Some of the children he saw good futures ahead for had a hand in this clique. "Ea hope this lad saw justice... though ea also hope the actual truth is made known. These kids have had a nasty attitude for some time, they should've been straightened out years ago.." He grimaced.

Perhaps he'd failed this group in some way when he could not chase them up for proper discipline, a deep sense of inadequacy setting in his stomach. But what was he to do - young and inexperienced and insulted? The one person he trusted to help him never did. His thumbs graced over the surface of the missive as he shook his head ever so slightly. He could only hope to make an impact in the children he did see these days, to hopefully give them a sense of duty and to guide them to temper it with the reality of the world. At the very least, he hoped those he was looking out for hadn't wrapped themselves up in this nonsense.