Al-Saqr Allah

ibraheemc2000

♩♫♩

Al-Saqr Allah
The Falcon’s of Allah

sA-hc_Zq_YsQrbBXViXB_WhCYr8Hbzebs9eQ9Hc0iXtjsuTvFLCdVNbWLheBVqdjthYlE3ffSYObNNXxvV6qg4VALOWWNk3yZkqVcxqq_fBM8-1FZy2iNG6AAdmTweXi2IO72gegzmYjzqznp4p21ZQ

[!] A depiction of the Al-Saqr Allah on March back to the Emirate from serving in a foreign war.

History

The Al-Saqr Allah is the Army of the Emirate of the Mountain Oasis, made up of Volunteers and Conscripts of the Emirate, it holds a deep history and links to its nations predecessors. A religious army by most definition, though with the allowance of non-believers to partake and join it, the army holds quite a variety of Ranks, Jobs, and Opportunities one could ask for, where slaves could rise to honorable positions, and nobles humbled to the average foot soldier. Formed when the great sandstorm sent by Allah took the Fakhr Oasis, the wandering refugees found their home upon the Mountain Oasis, settling it and forming their military to defend themselves from the constant growth of enemies and undead roaming the sands. Having sent even an exploratory regiment to go partake in several Jihads and Wars around the world From the War against the Undead, to the Balian-Aaun war, To the War of the Foreigners, to gain experience, and now a fearsome reputation of highly disciplined and dedicated warriors, ready to lay down their lives for Allah and Emirate.

Benefits
The benefits of joining the Al-Saqr Allah has a great variety, such as payment for honorable deeds, Gaining high prominent status within the Emirate, 50% tax reduction, and Acquiring reputation and respect and much more.

Conscription
The Emir of the Emirate holds the right to conscript anyone of the emirate into his army, be it for punishment, or in times of need for the country such as invasion or war, often viewed by the Emirate’s people as a honorable task to serve the greater Emirate.

Conscription of the Falcon

Conscription of the Falcon, though uncommon within the Emirate, is the conscription of the youth by The Janissary Captain, selecting Slaves or children of the Emirate. It is one of the only ways to join the Fursaan Al-Saqr, otherwise known as the Knights of The Falcon, or the Janissary Corp. Though the life of these conscripts to enter such a prestigious corp holds a high mortality rate due to it’s in depth system to create ‘the perfect soldier’. Though with such conscription comes a high level of respect due in the Emirate, for once passing and being brought to the rank of Janissary, it is an Achievement like no other, and certainly demands the respect for difficulty to achieve such.

High Command

Qa’id

The Qa’id is appointed by the Emir to be the General of the Military. He oversees the Military and makes sure it's in check. He will also lead troops into battle in the Emir's name. He speaks with the Emir's authority and can only be overruled by the Emir himself.

Fursaan Al-Saqr

-Janissary Captain [Captain Of the Emir’s Elite Guards]

The Janissary Captain Is the head officer In the Janissary Guard, He is selected by the Emir himself, chosen for his amazing prowess in combat and leadership. They make sure the Janissaries are kept in order and well taken care of. These men are officers and take orders directly from the Qa’id and Emir. They have full authority to command and order all ranks that are Janissary and under. These men are tasked to recruit and are drillmasters. Only the Emir himself can promote people to this rank. They can order the Janissaries and all ranks and are the highest rank one can get under the rank of Qa’id, though it's not uncommon for a Janissary Captain to also be the Qa’id.

-Janissary [Emir’s Elite Guards]

The Janissary are the elite guard of the Emir and all of the Emirate. They serve not only as the personal guard of the Emir and the royal family but also may conduct regular city patrols as well as lead the vanguard in times of war. Becoming a Janissary requires years of training and studying. Those who hold the true virtues of an honorable and pious warrior are made into a Janissary. Janissaries are usually conscripted at their youth to allow them to train early on, expected to fulfill the requirements right as they reach adulthood, but it's not out of the ordinary if an Al-Saqr Allah is given the opportunity to become a Janissary. These men have the authority to command others under their ranking. Only the Emir or The Janissary Captain can promote people to this rank.

Common ranks

-Senior Raqib [Sergeant]

-Junior Raqib [Sergeant]

-Raqib [Sergeant]

The Raqib directly commands the Areef and all below it, so by extension it holds command over the Jundi. Known for their battle prowess and skills in leadership and combat. 

-Senior Areef [Corporal]

-Junior Areef [Corporal]

-Areef [Corporal]

The Areef is the first rank with authority. Holding command over the Jundi, they are known for their discipline and eagerness for orders.

-Senior Jundi [Private]

-Junior Jundi [Private]

-Jundi [Private]

The Jundi are the most devoted and steadfast common of the main force. The men are experienced through fighting battles and are well-disciplined.

-Senior Muharib [Oathed]

-Junior Muharib [Oathed]

-Muharib [Oathed]

The Muharib is the lowest military rank, with no actual authority except for the claim of being better than the untrained recruits. Once one becomes a Muharib, they are considered accepted into the military ranks and the soldier is then able to reach higher ranks.

-Alwafid [Un-Oathed/Enlist]

The Alwafid are the new un-oathed recruits of the Al-Saqr Allah and are required to be oathed by the set oathing standards. If the Alwafid is not oathed, they may not receive any additional ranking. Alwafid who are looking to work around the foreign tax must wait to be oathed.

Sub-Ranks

Each soldier that wishes to see progression is required to take on a sub ranking, to learn new skills in order to help himself, his comrades, and his people. Though their main rank is what is important, and this is just a duty that a rank may have.

Muhandis

The Muhandis specializes in the use of military siege weaponry, such as battering rams, catapults, trebuchets, ballistae, and defenses such as trenches, walls and so forth. They are very important and almost always needed. This is the most common Sub-Rank, and almost always assigned.

Jarraah

The Jarraah is the lifeline of the military. They make sure the injured and wounded do not die with the use of advanced medical knowledge and are vital to the military

Mwahtemed

The Mwahtemed is a title given to those who show the capability of doing such jobs as making sure the other soldiers are equipped enough to do their tasks. Specializing in the organization of arms, ranging from weaponry to armor, the task of the Mwahtemed is to assure that their fellow soldiers are equipped. This sub-rank is given to those who are officers, or high ranking within the Al-Saqr Allah

Heroes and Notable Soldiers of Old

skl7jfpcBVOM2XbeI0Hd8TEmoLDki6-1juhX1lkhCvhmin9L2LnUAAlB4PqptA9NUP4vhMPQDnwA4g6_c5lFDlXG9h302nfgnJJ_bq20Fzru84-Fv0sUsdT985kB1x2_hj0jLtzpL-ZFihkveeVDlnY

Ibraheem Aladeen

Ibraheem Aladeen was born as a slave to the House of Kharadeen during the Sultanate of Haria. With the Fall of Haria to Santegia, Ibraheem followed Auda Kharadeen throughout his life. Ibraheem Aladeen helped his Kharadeen friend form the Kadarsi Tribe, a home for all those who were mistreated by the De Savin reign. Ibraheem was tasked with the defense of the people and began forming a makeshift guard with the few young people in the camp. He found great success and military knowledge with the Camps time in Haense. Later when Auda Kharadeen was made Sultan, Ibraheem Aladeen took on bigger roles, dealing with many political positions and even some seeing him as the true leader of the Farfolk people. Ibraheem Aladeen held three different positions under Abdullah Kharadeen, starting as Janissary Captain, then to Amir, and Lastly Grand Wazir. Ibraheem Aladeen also helped Finalize the Qali Bomba, which was used to greatly weaken the September Prince, which made it much easier for the Dominion of Malinor to finish him off. In his later life he retired in the Grand fort of Al-Osmani and saw very little combat until his death.

wKEtXI1AvqlPUbOLNiT5_AAd_KcAYX9SoptNUba_p9nfO02AQCJemGZPet-JVlBRdRQ2ESj5ekBNbcV6HRkS6b0S6HLnN87FOjgzcAImhsD4RYyIiuM81PcWtbFNdCG6B5faZheUqn8twP8P-RXcISk

Menev Eredil

Menev Eredil joined the Kadarsi Tribe as a skeptic outsider. An atheistic Audinian who learned most of his combat knowledge from the military in Belvitz. He however loyally joined the Farfolk people as a Guard and defended it with his life. Menev Eredil saw some acknowledgement under Auda Kharadeens Reign serving in the memorable moment having been fighting in the Ghanyan War at this time within the Janissary Corp after being granted the title of Janissary from Auda himself. However the Crown Prince, Abdullah Kharadeen saw great potential in Menev. He worked very closely with him and became good friends. They went off on missions together and made a name for being risk takers. Menev would end up becoming Abdullah's Personal guard, being one of the most proficient fighters in the realm. Menev would become Amir under Abdullah, Menev led many successful campaigns in the Name of the Sultan and was shown great rewards for it. Menev disappeared with Caliph Abdullah and reappeared with the crowning of Caliph Murad Kharadeen. Menev at his old age still showed his youthful fire in his eyes. He took the position of Grand Wazir and worked heavily in the Caliphate to bring her back to a glorious state at her failing status. He died peacefully in the Capital of Cresonia before its disbandment.

doLGPr2WsESndR06ffjCw3dFhiAJRXdjc2i3-ldQH1ZoZuMhV8mF2-vW9UJwwQjpTjqi3-fUKgQch-NleKPdcuCE0r9oHBubih0S_oV4HiUHL5gSGEzpTpnmfqxfJCbnCwaHJHxuXwYmVGXzvUneQkc

Amias Carter
Amias Carter was one of the first to join the Al-Mahdi and his unification of the farfolks. At first a wandering traveler found a greater purpose: Fighting in the Farfolk oppression and fighting for the Al-Mahdi of the faith, The southeron made great deeds on the field of battle and on the field of science, becoming a good friend to the Caliph. Amias was brought into the Janissary corps for his undying loyalty and great skill, which proved useful when the Ghanyans invaded the Kadarsi Sultanate, managing to kill three generals of the Ghanyans himself, and partook in the Battle of M’Baku. Fighting in every war with the Al-Mahdi, the man was granted the title of Grand Safeer going around the realm as the Caliphate’s Head of diplomacy until his retirement, residing in a Shawarma shop, until his death surrounded by loved ones near the end of Atlas.

Medals and Honors

Medal of Qali Bomba

The Qali Bomba was invented by Caliph Abdullah Kharadeen and his closest engineers, together they were able to design a powerful weapon that very few understood what it was. Those who are granted the Medal of Qali Bomba have shown great creativity and engineering. 

Medal of Faiz

Faiz Kharadeen, the first Caliph of Khalestine is considered one of the greatest farfolks fighters of his time. Those given this medal show to be an excellent fighter and can fight battles most others cannot. 

Medal of M’Baku

The Ghanyan Invasion saw hostilities of the Ghanyan people towards the Sultanate of Kadarsi, Al-Mahdi Auda Kharadeen was able to defend his people and defeat the Ghanyan people all the way back to their capital and conquer it. Those who are granted this Medal have risked their life to defend the Emirate. 

Medal of Akangi

A great darkness had threatened the Sultanate of Old, it threatened the whole desert and claimed much land. The great Mubarizan put all they had into it and saw very little success. However, against all odds, they won the final battle and saw the end of the treacherous evil. This Medal is given to those who against all odds, win a battle for the Emirate. 

Oath:

My duty as a warrior of The Falcons of Allah now begins.

I am the shield of Allah,

Protecting His Word, His Land, His People.

I am the sword of Allah,

Striking down His enemies.

I am the guardian of His Word,

Spreading His Will and His Light.

My bond is eternal.

My duty as a comrade of The Falcons of Allah now begins.

I am my brother’s shield,

I shall defend him when he cannot himself.

I am my brother’s sword,

I shall strike for him when he cannot himself.

I am the guardian of his honor,

For we stand as one.

I will fight alongside my brother.

I will die alongside my brother.

My bond is eternal.

Signed by:
Emir Lujain Al-Jabir of the Mountain Oasis
fsKClpfUDIM8WCD0D-LL8pcbrGtHyEeUkJFsQHrBW0DVp--v1LPl1SSQKljBY6v6t1_dAq1XTIlNb9_d5sY3ASOlp1i0CxuAlvELs8iiBCmYWZhFuWWuJ3DuUW5O91S83YdE9-FYirs1K0PwkAYRFSc
Sheikh Amaar Al-Habib of the Mountain Oasis
3J5Zu-EaNqtLWcJp3rr8IreXTefV5Gk3lmijQ4wKUyyX6rM4UOJd3ld8DAP10ce_tUs50AmjG1lGn2oRUWV22P0iXY7P6ge6C5Jkb9UAPniNCCBHWYz3CBckpET-hXYmSbt9vN9kp-0yWhNwsN8EpK8
Qa’id & Janissary Captain Zubayr Bin Adel Al-Habib
3BBVo8C5w5nzBoePryt4I7anqSrV-1ZLaCa5OZgJNHCZW-MB5xXiqTHqQu5ACwQ0goiOfH9DOmLaFC6ogDJeUDB9Hn92YBM0j-XqP0vKsGdpM0Q3Om-qYIysj3RK6OVh2bAWIY_Ku2rvqIBFl6ZYxSE

Written by: Ibraheemc2000