RENDEZVOUS BY THE RIVER

tilly

RENDEZVOUS BY THE RIVER

6th of Horen’s Calling, 1911

02vV-GGx-_np4LQESmPqlimwKqSJPc0NGiylgE-5k9CWc19tZo84fXEQDKXTmNZFvgZNNEmiNjNMeiL3G5eQ8dVD9L9Ff1Uca237cm2lqRnNGdWZ0ilwVuLNWn6vw-QXr_GHFK_dp95Ki0dnH3-JV1Y

Pfcfr0xJoBm7ROc7iZwpNSmZdjgA6iUQLDMlbSfjvCrdhAF_PN3Hogc_FDkdfXvnWwQd8QOD-gp3iAj7YoW1-6uEYzxl2CQQAUw4oXHEAzisnW2dn8dJMqHnaf6EHO9jwxsPI7VUBGdzh7IbVN7TQhE

It is with great honor and pleasure that we announce the union of Her Grace, Archduchess Renilde I of Petra and His Highness, Prince Marius Audemar of Haense, the marriage taking place by the shore of the River Petra.. After the initial sacrament has taken place a feast shall be held within the town celebrating the union of the Archduchess and Archduke-Consort for their long lives and a fruitful marriage. 

Special Invitations Sent by Private Courier:

While the combined citizenry of the Commonwealth of the Petra and the Kingdom of Haense is wholly allowed and welcomed to attend, special invitations are extended to the following:

His Royal Majesty, Georg I, King of Hanseti and Ruska, and his noble pedigree

Her Highness, Princess Valyris Ibarellan of Celia’nor, and her citizenry

His Royal Majesty, Charles I, King of Aaun & Her Royal Majesty, Eleanor of Provins, Queen-consort of Aaun, and their noble pedigree, as well as citizenry

His Grace, Heinrik, Duke of Adria, and his noble pedigree

His Lordship, Wolfgang de Vilain, Baron of Acre & Her Ladyship, Anne de Vilain, Baroness-Consort of Acre, and their esteemed pedigree

Knight-Marshal, Ser Vlad of Haense

Additionally, any passerby with good intentions is welcome to attend the ceremony.

Pfcfr0xJoBm7ROc7iZwpNSmZdjgA6iUQLDMlbSfjvCrdhAF_PN3Hogc_FDkdfXvnWwQd8QOD-gp3iAj7YoW1-6uEYzxl2CQQAUw4oXHEAzisnW2dn8dJMqHnaf6EHO9jwxsPI7VUBGdzh7IbVN7TQhE

O SAINTE RÈGNE PETRÉRE

HER GRACE, Renilde I, By the Grace of GOD,
Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere

HIS HIGHNESS, Marius Audemar Barbanov-Bihar,

Duke of Markev, Governor of the Silver Isle

Spoiler

Wednesday, February 15th @ 5:00 PM EST

Somewhere by the water, Commonwealth of the Petra

PETRA.thumb.png.1ed9182bcab3f629a5b29899cfa99e0f.png

Manon Yvaine wonders where her invitation is...

Austina sees the invite on her husbands desk, taking it for herself…

Anne had been preparing for this moment for months! After many hours into the night of endless cake-flavour tastings, she had finally found the perfect one for the pair's wedding cake. Truly, the de Vilain's joy over catering for the event was unwavering - and she needed all the help from her children.