Rise to the Occasion | A Claim for Huntsgoth

sheriif

[[OOC: The following Blah is translated to the common tongue for better reading comprehension]] 

- Claim for Huntsgoth -

DroIG7GHFItJsCjFHMwnQf7_ucPcnQ5bb5fMCSKdttuT8QR8wo0Rbszb3d549uuUaIuELGWUnaOt6_EykrV-BVFa9QI35_1TAKEIgCODSvGT7sPaTCETV0CY4YgEWUAROxVXf8SEp6S8upMgd8XL09g

[!] A rendition of the dense wilderness surrounding Krugmar.

-

Kinsmen! Brothers, Sisters. Warriors of Krug.

I, Ofric Radrokk, hereby stake my claim for the venerable position of Huntsgoth. I have trekked through the wilderness surrounding Krugmar. I have ventured through muddy swamps and rocky alps. I honor and revere the spirits with all that I can, with every action and intent.

~

Lup Votar, the King of the Hunt, patron of all those who lurk in the tall grass and stalk their prey. Lup Freygoth, whose benevolence surrounds and provides the very beasts and animals we stalk.

~

It saddens me that our past Huntsgoth has passed, rest in peace be him. But now, our people are in need of celebration and worldly events. I can think of no other way than to answer you with all my zeal. The call of the wild beckons to me, as does my duty to Krugmar. The single-most important way I can think to answer both of these is to aid my nation in its quest for glory through ascending to the position of Huntsgoth.

~

Anyone is able to challenge this claim, by the laws of Krug. An honor-bound hunting competition will be set in place by the Rex. If no one challenges my claim, then I will immediately devote myself to tracking down legendary game and planning a Krug-wide expedition.

Signed,

Ofric Radrokk

ᴏꜰʀɪᴄ ʀᴀᴅʀᴏᴋᴋ

Spoiler

[[OOC Note: Really, the only thing I hope to accomplish from this is to hold fun events for you guys and opportunities to develop your characters. I have experience running TTRPGs and DMing, and specialize in play-by-post. Anyone who wants to challenge IRP, I wish the best to you, and I hope we can collaborate for fun RP experiences, no matter the winner. :) ]]

Kor'garr, Skriptgoth, nods in approval of the new Huntsgoth taking his claim.