[Amendment/Clarification] Paladinism

ronin_champloo

[Amendment/Clarification] Paladinism

OLD:

Let it be known that to become a Knight of Xan, one’s soul must be untampered by unnatural influences such as those daemonic - the Kharajyr - and those of dark magics,

and one must remain in their original physical body, meaning machine spirits, epiphytes, and other descendant-derived CAs are not eligible for taking up Xan’s power.

- A descendant or descendant equivalent must also be in their original physical state to become a paladin, this means epiphytes, machine spirits, or any other descendant derivative CAs are NOT eligible for this magic, however Klones are exempt from this rule.

TO. . .

NEW:

Let it be known that to become a Knight of Xan, one’s soul must be untampered by unnatural influences such as those daemonic - the Kharajyr - and those of dark magics, and one must remain in their original physical body, meaning machine spirits, epiphytes, and other descendant-derived CAs are not eligible for taking up Xan’s power.

- A descendant or descendant equivalent must also be in their original physical state to become a paladin, this means epiphytes, machine spirits, or any other descendant derivative CAs are NOT eligible for this magic, however Klones are exempt from this rule. Furthermore, this means that since the body needs to be in the original state, Tawkin Mutations and prosthetics made from Alchemy prohibit one from connecting to Paladinism.

OOC:

So, I was talking to Johann (The Current Lore-writer), Kai (The Original Lore-writer) and kindEmperor about this thing in the lore -- and we thought to fix this up, since it was rather dubious. This is what we've proposed. Since the body has to be in its 'original physical state', then wouldn't the alteration of alchemy deter it from such?

RDT_20230201_0201237612517305309943703.jpg

e159b6edb0b32a636129171a1fe5acb8.png

No, tawkins modifications are based, leave our magic alone ugly scalies.

Spoiler

I didn't get baited I just wanted to call u ugly scalies, okay???

i undersgtand y this hut what willl u propose for those who already have more bad stuff like new limbs?? go back to normal or destory 

3 minutes ago, Bonito said:

i undersgtand y this hut what willl u propose for those who already have more bad stuff like new limbs?? go back to normal or destory 

I will leave the ST Management to decide for this me

I know where this is coming from, but it isn't bad, tbh. However, I do think letting them use Tarwkin and limbs alike does offer broader dynamics that may render each paladin different. For example; A paladin with greater morals wouldn't do such a thing for they may find it inhuman in their culture, while someone who's more stoic and ruthless will do their best to become stronger than the dark spawn even if it means losing their original state, end justifies the means kind of deal( Of course with some balance in it. This is why I think the original red-line is quite balanced about it). It creates a bridge between two moralities and different kind of people that could lead to great rp. My opinion tho! I'm not a paladin after all.

Ayo? 

16 minutes ago, Wand said:

My brother in Xan you posted this under the Livestream category

Maybe we got all baited by mister spoon........... HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

what if we just shelf tawkin? it's inferior to glorious steel anyway

guys i think i found the stronghold, we need to get 5 more eyes of ender to open the portal to the ender dragon