MY SECOND YEAR

kazoo

MY SECOND YEAR

My second year on LOTC started out a little bit chaotic as I was still adapting to the huge changes that had happened to the empire aka Nectorist taking control. After a tiny bit of time I embraced the changes that happened to my nation and started working on a new character

Guillaume Louis Pruvia/Lacroix/Rochefort: This was the time where I started getting better at pvp and was becoming more and more ambitious to lead a peerage or hold a government position only a couple of weeks after I created my persona I joined the civil affairs after libertybelle invited me. A month or so later I was appointed as the Civil Affairs Minister by Nectorist after belle took a break from the server. Just as things in the Empire were going great we lost a war and our leadership got banned and the civil war started. After some consideration I chose Lionbileti’s side and we won. At the start of the summer I left the civil affairs to start up my own baronetcy, an opportunity given to me by Lionbileti that I’ll never forget until this day. A few weeks later I formed an alliance with Rivia and moved to their town 02Wagwan . We had built a great town and a gathered a great community just to watch it crumble because of the Acre civil war which ended the Orenian Kingdom and lead me to pking my persona 

After Oren died I took a break from the server and thought I had a chance to never come back because of a new rp project that aiden0023 started but the project did not succeed and I was bored so I came back to the server and started playing a persona that I already had started before.

Marvyn Mudd/Maxx Baitman: I started this persona during the Acre civil war when a lot of my friends: Sixbyte, Chefdeuce , Budaq,  Palad1n, CalvinOP, Nordvvm, Subprofits, Gecko  and Emery created a Mudd as well. It all started with some banditing around Acre or Balian during the civil war but after my break none of my friends were playing their Mudds so I had to find something new to do or ask some other friends to bandit with me, I asked PandaCRP and AnonymousAlexa and we bandited Balian, Elysium and tried to bandit Haelun’or but we fled after some orc with magic started using OP combat moves. A month later me and the players of balian received a warning that stopped us from engaging in conflict because of mutual ooc toxicity. This was the first warning that was given to me ((not an actual staff warning)) that I should not mix ooc spite with rp spite and rp spite with ooc spite. I continued banditing some other nations and around october Creamynoteblock and Qizu invited me to Un’Satum and gave me a keep in exchange I offered my pvp services. Not much after, Balian, Petra and Un’Satum got into a conflict which I started participating in after the mods told me I could since Balian and Petra were the offenders and I was helping my nation out. I did minor raids on both Petra and Balian to try and kill important targets. I joined the ferrymen around the start of December and continued to bandit but I also started Banditing Aunn, mostly the capital and Adria.  A lot of reports were made about me around these times and one of them ended up getting me banned for a week. The ban reason was: Poor villainy and me doing some actions in roleplay due to ooc spite. Just as I got unbanned the Petran civil war started and during a fight I got banned for poor combat roleplay and something I am embarrassed about for a month.

I never thought that I would be banned ever while I played in Oren back in the day but here I am, regretting I ever went down this spiteful villainy road.

Many thanks for everyone who helped me and were good friends in my second year: Liobileti, Nectorist, Budaq, Palad1n, Mick, Orlanth, ItemVendor, Fumi, AnonymousAlexa, PandaCRP, creamynoteblock, Zollaret, 02Wagwan, Xoco, NordVVM, CalvinOP, Gecko, Emery, Radzig, Hogobojo, Subprofits, ChefDeuce, Aiden0023, Sixbyte, Twodiks and many more.

kazoo is older than me by a  year in game but younger than me by a year irl 💯

3 minutes ago, creamynoteblock said:

Greece | Islands, Cities, Language, & History | Britannica

Map of Ottoman Empire at Its Peak(Height) - Trip Turkey

13 minutes ago, Greehn said:

turkey vs greece who wins

Already done....

41 minutes ago, creamynoteblock said:

Greece | Islands, Cities, Language, & History | Britannica

TURKIYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Little man has yet to answer which side of Istanbul he was born in